Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Global Finance Training & Instructional Design
Requisition ID: 9675180814
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager, Global Finance Training & Instructional Design, based in Tampa, FL. This is a project based position with an estimated duration of 12 months.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Manger of Finance Training & Instructional Design will partner with the Global Finance Training Director to execute against a comprehensive and standardized training strategy for complex programs and deployments focusing on finance. Further, she/ he will contribute to the planning and execution of the Finance training program(s) to maximize capability development, facilitate finance understanding, accelerate adoption and achievement of the overall finance objectives.
This role will work with varied stakeholder groups including virtual teams of functional subject matter experts, the Regional Finance Functional Training Leads, GS Training, GS S&O Transition Teams, Local PMO Deployment Teams, GPOs, and others, to lead various training initiatives. She/ he may be required to deliver presentations and to partner with global senior finance leaders across the finance tiers, and other senior J&J executives.
The Manager will manage the administrative functions and be a subject matter expert for the Axonify, ON24, and Survey Monkey Platforms for finance. They will manage our technology portfolio and identify new cost-effective innovative learning technologies that may add value to the finance training technology portfolio.
This resource will be responsible for managing the global portfolio of content development needs against the identified training curriculums and related courses. In addition, the Manager will develop training collateral which includes infographics, animations, videos, PowerPoint slides, and/or Captivate simulations and evaluate and recommend other effective blended learning materials. She/he will assist to develop training and launch project plans, communication schedules, track and report relevant metrics and assist others in promotional materials for various training launches.
She/He will identify and communicate any issues or dependencies that may affect other areas of the program relative to training and will ensure that the training and performance support are aligned with the organizational design to fulfill the requirements while complementing each other without duplicating effort.
This role will also perform other work-related duties as assigned.
· Minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; preferably in Education or related Business major.
· An MBA is preferred.
· Minimum 5 years experience in stakeholder education, instructional design, or finance experience is required.
· Minimum 2 years experience in content design, development, or delivery preferred.
· Experience with presentation and facilitation skills are required.
· Strong attention to detail and analytical skills required.
· Experience in training or coaching professionals preferred.
· Global experience is preferred.
· Proven ability to understand business strategies and translate it into solutions that support the company’s business goals required.
· Proven leadership ability to effectively influence and motivate professionals at all levels required.
· Ability to work in cross functional teams and across a matrix organization required.
· Project Management/Leadership experience and PMP/FPX certification is preferred.
· Experience creating and deploying training materials for new technology or process preferred.
· This position is in Tampa, Florida and may require up to 5% domestic travel.
· This is a project based position with an estimated duration of 12 months.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)