Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior machine learning engineer. This position can sit in Seattle, WA.
The Data and Analytics group is building strong ML capabilities to solve many health care use cases from predicting drug quality, question answering from large histopathological images etc, We are looking for a hardworking Machine learning engineer to drive the implementation of ML algorithms to solve the above challenging problems. If you are passionate about deep learning and health care, we invite you to become part of a team that is breaking new ground in the ways J&J builds data science solutions.
- Understand the requirements, frame into ML problems and build ML models
- Write production quality ML code from modeling to deployment
- Collaborate across the J&J matrix to define and deliver standard ML and related platform(s)
- Provide technical and thought leadership for the development of advanced ML and open source ML libraries
- Strong coding experience. Minimum 5 years in coding, debugging and deploying the code base in production.
- Strong deep learning experience. Minimum 1 year in pytorch/tensorflow experience. Neural network experience is must and should be comfortable in math necessary for Neural networks.
- Ability to read advanced ML papers and write code for those.
- Curious to learn any emerging technologies.
- This position may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)