Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 9655180115
Janssen Research & Development, LLC., a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Undergraduate Summer Intern in Spring House, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.janssenrnd.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The new Lead Discovery team is a critical part of the Discovery Sciences organization in Janssen R&D and is committed to the delivery of high quality chemical leads needed for the generation of small molecule clinical compounds in all five Janssen Therapeutic Area discovery teams. This mission requires deep scientific expertise in a number of disciplines including chemistry, cellular pharmacology, and screening technologies coupled with an ability to work collaboratively with internal and external partners.
The Summer Undergraduate Intern will:
- Learn early drug discovery laboratory approaches.
- Perform laboratory work and complete laboratory notebook entries.
- (Other various functions).
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing an undergraduate degree in Biochemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Sciences or a related field.
- Candidates must be available to work full-time.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status) now or in the future.
- Demonstrated leadership is preferred.
- Participation in campus/community service activities is preferred.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Candidates need to be proficient with Microsoft Office, Word, and Power Point, and have strong oral and written communication skills.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.4 is strongly preferred.
United States-Pennsylvania-Spring House
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)