Johnson & Johnson Careers
QC Scientist I
Requisition ID: 9648181211
At Johnson and Johnson, you will be joining a team that is dedicated to fulfilling our customer's needs by making it a personal responsibility to manufacture and provide a safe quality product. Motivated by our dedication to our customer's needs we bring creative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a QC Scientist 1to be located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. We develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The QC Scientist 1 will be responsible for coordinating the sorting, testing, and inspecting products and raw materials to ensure compliance with quality standards and production schedules. Johnson & Johnson is a family company and by joining our team you participate in this journey of providing a safe quality product to all. Please visit www.jnj.com for more information.
- Sample chemical raw material for testing in the QC Lab.
- Sample and inspects packaging components such as bottles, caps, labels.
- You will review results to ensure alignment with internal and supplier specifications.
- Apply statistical sampling techniques to procure components samples.
- Utilize various inspection devices such as micrometers, calipers, bar code readers, etc. to inspect components.
- Perform various projects in the Inspection department.
- Apply FDA Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's) in sampling, inspecting and documenting results.
- Update status for materials tested in LIMS and/or SAP where applicable.
- BA/BS with • 0–1 year related experience preferably within the pharmaceutical or consumer healthcare industry is required.
- One year experience in GMP regulated manufacturing site is preferred.
- Experience in statistical sampling is preferred.
- Good working knowledge of EXCEL is required.
- Operates stand-up fork lift.
- Must be able to work in unison with 3-5 other inspectors is required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)