Are you passionate about improving the Eye Health for populations around the world? Do you love leading teams who are working on technical solutions to engage professionals, patients and consumers? At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we believe that technology will play a meaningful role in improving the sight of millions of people around the globe. You could become part of our team!
Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Solutions Architect Manager, located in Santa Ana, CA. The Solutions Architect Manager will work across multiple business technology and product line groups to define and deliver innovative technology solutions for our Global Vision business. This position will help drive the digital transformation of the business and enable customer centricity through a fully integrated experience and will utilize regional/global expertise to deliver best-in-class Vision capabilities and services.
The Solutions Architect Manager works with the Sr. Manager. The position will partner with Business Technology Leaders, Business Product Owners, Technology Solution Leaders, Product Lines and shared services teams to deliver capabilities that meet business strategic objectives.
You will be responsible for leading a global strategy focused on the design and delivery of scalable integrated business technology solutions and platforms collaborating with resources and teams as necessary from throughout the organization
The Solutions Architect will:
• Work with Business and Technology Leaders to identify business priorities and product needs aligned to multi-year roadmaps
• Partner with Solution Leads, Product Line and Technology Services Architects to design scalable, flexible and resilient architectures that solves business problems while reducing cost and complexity
• Drive education of Application Lifecycle Management and maintain application inventories using ITIL methodologies and enterprise tools
• Develop and maintain our Global and Regional Architecture artifacts that show the capabilities, features, integration, and data of products and platforms
We look for people who:
• Have a B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent in a technical field or related discipline with a minimum of 5 years of related technology development experience
• Are self-starters and versatile leader who can represent Johnson & Johnson Technology on multi-functional teams and guide them to deliver intelligent, human-centered solutions.
• Have a proven track record of success operating in a complex, ambiguous, fast paced environment
• Possess a real passion for technology, have deep compassion for users and an inherent ability to synthesize disparate inputs into actionable frameworks, strategies and designs
• Have led large, moderate to complex global projects, programs or initiatives across the business unit or enterprise
• Are expert resources supporting one or more areas, processes, or technologies around platforms and technologies for capabilities enablement
• Are confident communicators within the technical and business environments with ability to interpret, develop and present information to multiple audiences
• Have experience and knowledge of project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall
• Have strong interpersonal skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a multi-functional customer-focused environment.
We prefer people who:
• Are experienced or knowledgeable of technology platforms: Salesforce, AWS, MS Azure, Drupal, Apogee, eCommerce Platforms
• Experienced in one Architecture Framework model (TOGAF, Zachman, DoDAF, etc).
• Experience in driving architecture programs (virtualization, consolidation, decommission, technology lifecycle)
• Have experience working with business process and technology in the health care industry
• Have a good understanding of financial processes and results related to projects, departmental budgets, and enterprise initiatives
• Have experience and knowledge working with Consumer and Patient Data Privacy laws
• Are experienced working on a multi-cultural team supporting global and multi-national environments
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana-
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, Inc (6234)