Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group – Offer Development) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Offer Development - Managed Markets channel located in either Piscataway or Titusville, NJ.
Offer Development is responsible for the development, negotiation and execution of contracts with customers for Janssen Pharmaceuticals. The Offer Development group works in close collaboration with the account management, pricing strategy, law department, operations, and contract strategy and analytics to draft and execute approved offerings for our customers supporting the objectives and strategies of the business.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/ for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Senior Manager, Offer Development is responsible for:
- Develop Master Agreement and Product Documents: Participate in the development of pricing strategies. Prepare templates for Master Agreements, Product Documents, Product Agreements, Notices, Waivers, NDA’s, etc. that reflect approved strategies. Ensure that all approved templates are uploaded to the Legal SharePoint site. Train Offer Development team on all new strategies/templates and changes to existing templates/strategies.
- Serve as the Learned Intermediary for regional team. Provide first line guidance to managed markets contract owners during contract negotiations with customers. Review contracts (as applicable) to insure accuracy and compliance to guidance documents, pricing strategies, and respective approvals.
- Negotiate and execute managed markets agreements with complex customers (as required).
- Enhance team's business insight as it relates to responsible Therapeutic Areas important to J&J portfolio and drive team's understanding of the products, market, contract strategies and overall business objectives.
- Provide coaching and leadership to the regional contract owners on a consistent day to day basis and manage regional workload and contract reviews as well as engage with Major Markets Account Management leadership.
- Actively participate in talent management and leadership within the Offer Development team. This includes direct and indirect talent management, matrix talent management, and mentoring.
- Ensure that all agreement templates are drafted in a compliant manner a that these agreements comply with the laws and regulations that govern the Pharmaceutical industry and with the Guidance Documents issued by the J&J Legal Department.
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 8 years business related experience, including contract management experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience drafting and/or negotiating contracts.
- Demonstrated Credo mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to articulate business situations clearly and accurately, and to address and resolve issues by communicating difficult information constructively and diplomatically.
- Ability to influence without authority at all levels, including senior leaderships required. Ability to work with all levels in the organization and with customers.
- Demonstrated Intellectual Curiosity; hungry to learn more about the evolving health care marketplace and how it impacts the pharmaceutical industry.
- Demonstrated Business Acumen; understanding of the health care marketplace, the competitive position of our products, and the process by which patients gain access to our products.
- Ability to prioritize and make decisions in an ambiguous and complex environment.
- Big picture orientation and attention to detail; ability to think strategically, to use industry knowledge to anticipate and prepare for the future while at the same time, ensuring that contract templates and executed documents accurately reflect approved strategies.
- Proven track record of working in a matrixed environment with established organizational skills.
- Leadership skills required to indirectly manage contract managers. Demonstrated ability to delegate effectively, coach and train new contract managers and manage the day to day workload effectively for contract managers where necessary.
- Up to 20% travel between Janssen sites in NJ /PA area and domestically is required.
- Experience in contract management for Managed Markets, IDN/Provider, FFS.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-New Jersey-Piscataway
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)