Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Manager, Global Brand Marketing Downstream - Ocular Surface
Requisition ID: 9637180423
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Sr Manager, Global Brand Marketing Downstream – Ocular Surface to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Sr Manager supports the Ocular Surface brand portfolio with a focus on TearScience while aligning to and helping to drive the overal Ocular Surface & Dry Eye Category development. This position focuses on driving effective and efficient Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy and execution with Regions across Johnson&Johnson Vision including the development of the GTM portfolio strategy (consumer, professional, digital for Ocular Surface/TearScience Brands). Also in partnership with the Innovation & Pipeline team & Regions, contributes to the Business Plan creation and implements actions from the Strategic Plan based on Company priorities for the Ocular Surface Brands. This role is responsible for partnering with Regional leads with a strong focus on North America Region across Vision Care & Surgery to assist with development of Global Share, Sales and Brand Health targets for the Ocular Surface Portfolio.
- Help build the Ocular Surface Portfolio & brands with focus on the OS Equipments/TearScience Brands including brand definition architecture, ensuring equity design guidelines and programming/integrated communications.
- Focus on the positioning of the OS Equipments/TearScience Brands within the Global Ocular Surface portfolio (positioning, differentiation, integrated messaging) across consumer and eye care professional audiences with an external view to winning in the global marketplace across JNJ Vision.
- Assist with the launch of New Product(s) with aligned positioning and integrated communications strategy for ECP and Consumer with seamless collaboration of platform leads with focus on marketplace readiness and organizational readiness.
- Partner with Regions with a strong focus on North America to develop and build more GTM plans and facilitate TSMs.
- Provide input to Director in developing communications objectives/framework for the Ocular Surface Brands & category that adheres to overall JNJ Vision approach to ensure creative and messaging is delivered for Consumers and Professionals in Regions.
- Collaborate with Global Strategic Insights to provide marketplace relevant insights and to assess demand responsiveness & ROI (inputs into communications strategy, messaging, and mediums intended for ECP and Consumer Audiences that deliver measurable business and brand results.)
- Support the delivery of Claims and Evidence-based messaging through strong collaboration with Global Strategic Insights and Global Professional, Medical, Clinical Affairs Teams for consumer-facing and ECP-facing audiences for OS Equipments/TearScience Brands.
- Assist with development of business plans with a global rollup.
- Participate in the S&OP process to ensure global forecast management (planning and supply) vetting from regional feeds and, if needed, supply prioritization
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; MBA or equivalent strongly preferred
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive marketing experience or equivalent in healthcare marketing or in Medical Devices marketing.
- Global brand management experience preferred with a demonstrated record of marketing leadership including integrated communications/advertising delivery, new product launches, business plan development, and/or classical marketing training.
- Prior experience working with market research, advertising agencies and agency management is strongly preferred.
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities.
- Prior experience in healthcare professional marketing a plus.
- Prior commercial line management experience with coaching and mentoring skills to develop team members is strongly preferred.
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)