Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP) 2019
Requisition ID: 9635180814
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson is seeking individuals for the Consumer Marketing Leadership Development Program (MLDP). Our purpose in Consumer is helping people around the world by anticipating their needs, building solutions and experiences that help them live happy, healthy, and dynamic lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing? Do you want to work on mega brands that consumers rely on and trust? Do you wish to be a part of a premier CPG organization with iconic brands and a focus on Health and Wellness? If so, or career path might be the perfect fit for you.
Johnson & Johnson touches more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The J&J Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across three distinct business units.
- Consumer Health Care, primarily located in Central New Jersey (Skillman campus) brands include: LISTERINE®, ROGAINE®, and BAND-AID®.
- Our Skin Care brands located in Skillman, NJ include JOHNSON’SBABY®, AVEENO®, ROC® and CLEAN & CLEAR® and based out of Los Angeles, CA is NEUTROGENA®
- Our OTC products are located at Fort Washington, PA, brands include: TYLENOL® (acetaminophen), MOTRIN® IB (ibuprofen) BENADRYL®,ZYRTEC®, and SUDAFED®.
This program offers you the opportunity to get going quickly with responsibilities that can quickly build marketing skill sets and leadership capabilities.
- This is a three-year rotational program, empowering leaders through challenging assignments, advanced training, and mentoring. Your skills and performance are evaluated following each rotation through measurement of achievement of business objectives and results. The program includes three 1-year rotations: two at different Consumer operating companies and one in Consumer Customer Development. You will receive formalized training to develop broader marketing and leadership skills.
- You would collaborate in the management of new or existing brand portfolios, and the development and execution of overall marketing strategies and tactics.
- You will be a great partner for external advertising/promotion and design agencies for consumer and trade promotion execution, while also conducting in-depth business analysis for product line.
- You would lead cross-functional teams including Sales/Information Management/Regulatory/Research & Development/Manufacturing and Financial disciplines for new products and marketing development.
- You would handle the overall brand budgets, support organizational initiatives that assist in the development of people and programs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer
- Completing a B.A./B.S. Degree within from an accredited college or university with graduation dates between December 2018 and June 2019.
- You are a highly motivated individual with demonstrated analytical, communication and social skills. A keen marketing curiosity and strong leadership skills are required important in our entrepreneurial, fast-paced work environment.
- You should possess the ability and willingness to relocate to any of our consumer locations, with each rotation as this is requirement.
- A marketing major or relevant experience required.
- You would need a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA with 6-month previous co-op or internship experience – previous CPG or marking related field highly preferred.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship now or in the future is required
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
North America-United States-Illinois-Buffalo Grove, North America-United States-Arkansas-Rogers, North America-United States-California-Los Angeles, North America-United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis, North America-United States-Ohio-Cincinnati, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington, North America-United States-Rhode Island-Cumberland
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)