Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for a Manufacturing Technician II, Instrument. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
Manufacturing technician II will support manufacturing engineers to set up manufacturing pilot line for new product development, assemble instrument, execute engineering experiment, perform testing and document testing results. The technician will assist the engineers for the pilot builds and provide feedback for improvement of manufacturing processes. In addition, the technician may support instrument production for training and production builds.
- Assemble various instrument and assist in developing manufacturing process, assembly approaches and fixtures/tool design
- Set up and work on pilot line to support engineers in new product development and able to build prototypes and provide feedback to engineers.
- Execute protocols and document test results or draft/redline work instructions
- Assist engineers for material inventory control, failure analysis and trouble shoot material issues
- Provide feedback or ideas for continuous improvement
- Train manufacturing operators on processes and techniques
- Support activities related to equipment qualification or process validation
- Understand the job specific quality system procedures and processes as defined in the training matrix and adhere to the requirement listed in those documents
- A minimum of a High School diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of experience as a technician in the medical device industry is required
- Experience in medical device assembly is required
- Experience working in a clean room environment is preferred
- Experience in supporting engineering prototyping and pilot builds is preferred
- Experience supporting engineers on lab notebook studies or DOE’s strongly preferred
- Experience in catheter assembly process is preferred
- Electronic board soldering, experience in handling ESD sensitive components is preferred
- Proficiency in basic computer skills, such as Word and Excel is required; experience in SAP is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge to other individuals and teams is required
- Experience working with ISO requirements, GMP guidelines, FDA regulations, and manufacturing scale-up processes required
- Attention to detail and good written & verbal communication skills are essential
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)