Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Area Business Manager – Key Accounts, Neuroscience (Midwest) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Requisition ID: 9598180423
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., (Neuroscience), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Area Business Manager – Key Accounts to support the Midwest Region which includes Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota.
Janssen Neuroscience is a company driven by dedication to product innovation, customer focus and employee and organizational excellence.
Our goal is to build on our leadership position in major existing therapeutic categories, while pioneering and taking the lead in new categories. We actively identify and pursue innovative business opportunities. We create partnerships that contribute to mutual success. People are our strength and the source of our growth. We are committed to providing a diverse, dynamic and challenging work environment where associates and their ideas can develop and thrive. Our focus on customers, partners, people and innovation creates sustainable, profitable growth and shareholder value. Our business practices reflect the responsibilities expressed in the Johnson & Johnson Credo.
As a leader in the industry, Neuroscience offers medications for the treatment of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder and bipolar areas of mental health. Please visit our website at www.janssenpharmaceuticals.com to learn more about J&J and our products.
The Area Business Manager, Neuroscience will:
- Be responsible for the development, execution of compliant promotion of all Neuroscience promoted portfolio products in all optimal sites of care across both outpatient and inpatient settings to approved health care professionals. This role directly supervises Area Business Specialists within the defined district.
- Be responsible for development and successful implementation of a coordinated district business plan with targeted objectives to achieve sales and business results.
- Manage, develop, motivate, and compensate assigned personnel with proper allocation of resources.
- Partner and leverage various supporting functions within Neuroscience Sales, Institutional Business Group, Medical Affairs, and Neuroscience Marketing to deliver on business goals.
- Be responsible for strong demand generation leadership with the ABS team with a heavy emphasis on the outpatient setting. Additionally leads demand generation and care transitions execution within local community hospitals.
- Provide direction and management oversight to Area Business Specialists for all Neuroscience promoted brands in addition to maintaining an expert knowledge of the approved clinical and HCC guidelines associated with these products to develop their skills and competencies.
- Have a strong aptitude for analyzing the business, coaching on approved sales messages, support in developing territory strategies/BPs, and achieve the business goals to develop the team’s business acumen.
- Work closely with the ABS team to establish and support career and development plans for the representatives.
- A minimum of a Bachelor Degree is required, an MBA is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license issued in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States is required.
- At least Seven (7) years of experience in Healthcare is required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate others to success
- One (1) year of management experience is preferred.
- Neuroscience and/or Schizophrenia disease state knowledge is preferred.
- The ability to travel, which may include overnight / weekend travel, up to 40% of the time, is required.
- Must live in the geography and/or be willing to relocate to the geography.
North America-United States-Minnesota, North America-United States-South Dakota, North America-United States-Iowa, North America-United States-Indiana, North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-North Dakota, North America-United States-Michigan, North America-United States-Wisconsin
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)