Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager, Product Ideation
Requisition ID: 9597180424
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness
Solutions, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Product Ideation. This position
is located in New Brunswick, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions is a center of excellence for the Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Consumer sectors, focused on healthcare consumer engagement and behavior modification, leveraging behavioral science, healthcare analytics, and a common digital/IT platform.
Johnson & Johnson Health and Wellness Solutions serves as an enterprise-wide group responsible for harnessing a J&J portfolio of capabilities to deliver innovative J&J enterprise solutions for J&J products in order to deliver improved health outcomes.
The Senior Manager, Product Ideation, is responsible for partnering with multiple Johnson & Johnson businesses to apply and extend existing Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness capabilities, as well as to innovate new solutions or ways of applying existing ones.
This role will:
- Conceive, sketch and direct the design of new, digital products and features based on user needs, business objectives and market differentiation is the key goal of this position.
- Forge and maintain strong business partner relationships, serving in a consultative relationship to disparate businesses to help achieve and exceed business targets leveraging JJHWS solutions and capabilities, and partnering extensively with remarkable results in a highly matrixed business with J&J Technology are critical functions for this role.
- Manage two in-house ideation designers. Help them set realistic priorities week to week and work toward annual goals and objectives that support and deliver against broader Health & Wellness organization objectives.
- Manage sourced design partners in delivering design assets for new products and/or components of the Health and Wellness Design Language System, a critical component of our overall solution and technology platform.
The Senior Manager, Product Ideation, will be responsible all stages of the product life cycle, including conception, definition, design, development, launch and post-launch activities and analysis. Partnering with the product management organization, operations and technology teams to ensure products and capabilities satisfy market needs, are competitively differentiated, sustainable and supported over time, as well as cost-effective and reusable, is essential.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of design, marketing, communications, or related field
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant strategic product leadership experience is required
- Experience within healthcare is preferred
- Significant experience in product ideation, design and execution in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- End-to-end product experience required, including understanding of and demonstrated ability to enable appropriate implementation and execution, management and measurement through coordination with leaders and teams responsible for these aspects
- Significant understanding of and experience with both design thinking and agile development processes. Full knowledge of, passion for and demonstration of application of user-centered design.
- Understanding of and experience with bringing digital products to market in a regulated environment
- Leadership capabilities and negotiation skills, as well as, the ability to effectively assimilate and communicate complex information from multiple sources.
- Ability to proactively recognize and lead the resolution of project issues and roadblocks is an essential requirement for this position.
- Ability to partner and engage with a cross-section of people at multiple levels of the organization required.
- Outstanding relationship and communication skills, excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical ideas to diverse audiences.
- People management experience is required
- Experience conceptualizing and socializing new solutions, ideally in the digital health care or wellness space.
- Strong customer relationship skills and prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Facilitation of collaborative brainstorming sessions as a means of generating new product concepts and driving organizational alignment.
- Superior written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills; ability to collaborate with individuals with diverse skill sets.
- Ability to operate as a leader without direct reporting authority (particularly across disciplines)
- Must be able to motivate and inspire people and make tough decisions when necessary in a timely manner. Strong organizational/project management skills
- Experience and ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities to meet project deadlines
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick