Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst- Global FP&A
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 9579180420
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst- Global FP&A. This role will support the LifeScan division and the role will be based in Wayne, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson; Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LifeScan, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems (BGM) for patients with diabetes. Operations span across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Canada, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Our vision is to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
The Worldwide FP&A is responsible for planning, consolidating, reporting and analyzing for the Global franchise of about 2B Dollars in annual sales and managing Global projects for the franchise.
• Consolidate, analyze and report Worldwide Diabetes Care results (incl. sales, volumes, P&Ls, headcount, cash flow etc. for actuals & business plan) in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain, improve and create standard financial management reporting used by senior management for actuals and business plan, specifically in areas of sales, global function administrative spend and cash flow
• Synthesize data to identify trends/drivers and distill into a clear, concise analysis
• Ensure worldwide calendar fits different regional/supply chain/functional timelines; act as central point of contact for all global and cross-functional communications
• Utilize worldwide planning & consolidation system; ensure all data flows are in place and implement continuous improvement to eliminate unnecessary steps in the process
• Develop a thorough understanding of business to support leadership team with value-adding analysis
• Increase focus on key financials (P&L, cash flow metrics, etc.), gross profit analysis by product, market share and growth, cross-border trade, currency impacts, headcount, and cash flow
• Identify and implement solutions in a complex environment
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A Minimum of two (2) years of accounting or finance or related business experience required.
- An MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in navigating a highly complex & matrix environment.
- Challenges the status quo; recommends and implements process improvements.
- Communicates effectively in an international environment with different levels of a global organization.
- Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with tight timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
- Possesses strong technical accounting and analytical skills, system’s literacy, and willingness to learn.
- Position is based in Wayne, PA.
- Up to 5% of domestic and or international travel is required.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)
Planning & Analysis