Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst
Requisition ID: 9558190314
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to be located in Raritan, NJ with consideration in New Brunswick, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for providing financial leadership for the Application Services group, an IT Shared Services organization that provides application development and support across global J&J operating companies. The role will provide opportunity for global exposure by partnering with other finance contacts across the J&J enterprise. This requires strong business partnering and analytical skills while navigating through complex processes.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities:
- Finance lead for global service billings for application development, providing strategic insights and guidance on AS recovery model and reporting capabilities
- Finance lead for special project to identify new data analytics / business intelligence tools to provide transparency to IT and Finance leadership
- Business partner with key stakeholders and lead budgeting processes with business operations and commercial teams
- Provide finance leadership and decision support during annual cost modeling of application development
- Support for key compliance activities to ensure adherence to SOX, WWP's and internal policies and procedures
- Identify innovative solutions to improve processes and develop key analytics to help drive informed business decisions
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics or Finance. Master’s/MBA degree preferred
- A CPA, CMA or other financial certifications are preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of finance, accounting or related business experience is required
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills required (i.e. Pivot Tables, Formulas, VLOOKUP functions)
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Must possess the ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization
- Must have strong communication, presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills
- Continuously challenge the status quo and provide recommendations for finance and business improvements
- This position requires a highly motivated individual with strong analytical skills, intellectual curiosity and proven leadership skills
- The ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required
- This position will require to 5% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Johnson & Johnson (6067)