Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for an Operator III. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
The Operator III will work in a clean room environment building multiple catheter products by following relevant Manufacturing Process Instruction (MPI). Follow a lean manufacturing process to achieve a daily build goal. Assist in building the next generation catheter products.
• Build catheters to meet the company sales goals
• Meet catheter manufacturing yield and productivity goals
• Assist manufacturing/process/R&D engineers in resolving product and process problems
• Complete documentation such as Lot History Records per GMP requirements
• Support the introduction of new products onto the manufacturing line
• Follow GMP guidelines
• High school degree
• Able to perform multiple assembly processes for complex design. Processes involves combination of multiple disciplines and skill sets
• ESD Certified. Able to Solder small electrical wires or mechanical components
• Able to handle ESD sensitive boards and assembly
• Able to handle and stuff multiple delicate components into shaft and assembly and glue small parts for integration
• Train other operators
• Trouble shoot a failure
• Able to perform complicated test, which involves using computational equipment, device setup/ alignment, and understand test results.
• Support engineering group to resolve line issues and able to provide improvement ideas
• Able to use common software for data collection or documentation such as MS excel and word.
• Redline MPI’s and LHR’s for accuracy
• Flexible and have multiple skill sets to be able to work in pilot lines to support new product development
• Package product using pouch sealer and print labels using zebra printer.
• Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)