Associate Sales Consultant Early Intervention - Queens/Long Island NY – DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc
Your job alert was successfully created.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
DePuy Synthes Mitek is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
Early intervention (EI) is the fastest growing platform in the DePuy Synthes North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirit, the EI team has developed a competitive and results oriented culture.
The Early Intervention Associate Sales Consultant (ASC) reports to the Regional Manager (RM) and is responsible for working at the direction of a Sales Consultant (SC) to sell and manage the Monovisc, Orthovisc, and PEAK PRP product lines, ensuring the achievement of an annual sales quota and other related targets in the Queens/Long Island, New York territory. Overall responsibilities include:
• You will service existing Early Intervention customers, managing company assets, sales logistics and execution of national, regional, and local initiatives.
• Overall responsibilities include servicing existing customers, managing company assets, sales logistics and execution of national, regional, and local initiatives.
• This Position requires extensive travel within territory with the possibility of weekend work and/or limited overnight travel.
If you want to explore the many small-company environments behind the big-company impact of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, bid on this position today!
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Qualified candidates must have a A minimum of a Bachelors degree or at least one year of Orthopedic sales or surgical/RN/Technical experience.
• The ability to work in a lab/operating room environment is required.
• Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States
• The ability to travel related to this role is required. Candidate must live in or be willing to relocate to the posted territory.
• 1-2 years of prior sales or business experience is preferred
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation, influencing, strategic thinking, problem solving and business acumen skills required. A qualified candidate will be efficient, organized, self-motivated, positive and pro-active
United States-New York-New York-
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)