Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager-Productivity and Collaboration
Requisition ID: 9486190411
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manager - Productivity and Collaboration, located in Raritan, New Jersey.
You will support the overall strategic direction and framework as an individual contributor and person of influence, focused on Real-time Communications and Collaboration. This role is for a leader with vision that brings technical skills and knowledge to the team and leads through influence. The team is a dynamic, constantly changing, matrixed environment. Strong leadership, calm during the storm persona that promotes end user understanding and experience.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
You will serve as a service owner for collaboration services and will be responsible for strategy, business case creation, roadmap development, architecture, service creation, deployment, communication plans, end-user adoption, technology Lifecycle management and operational improvements.
We are looking for a person that partners with peers across IT and Business to drive adoption of new solutions to fix real world problems and deliver value to the business. Act as liaison between our technical teams and the Business Technology and Product Line Organizations to gain support of our services. You will effectively motivate, challenge, and inspire others, while identifying strengths and areas of opportunity for growth.
We need a skilled leader that can dive into issues and coach / develop while providing support for critical issues. Additionally, you are confident in your capacity to collaborate with executive level personnel to provide insights to complex issues. It is a key component of this position is to see a problem through to resolution, generate an action plan and execute an improvement plan. Your skills will be used to investigate trends in problem areas including help desk tickets and satisfaction surveys.
- M.S./ B.S. in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of overall professional IT experience- Required
- Minimum of 5 years of the Communications or Collaboration experience- Required
- Good technical knowledge and experience with three or more of the following components: TDM / VoIP solutions, SIP trunks, O365 technologies like Skype for Business and MS Teams, Cisco WebEx, 3rd party Audio Conferencing platforms, Cisco Telepresence and many other supported technologies- Preferred
- Strong IT experience and the ability to articulate the relationship between multiple technologies
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly terms, influencing and presentation skills required
- Requires collaboration, leadership and business relationship skills
- Demonstration of time management and prioritization in fast paced environment
- Provide Tier 3 support using hands-on technical expertise as a Subject Mater Expert for new solutions- Preferred
- Confirmed understanding of scripting technologies available within O365 space, including PowerShell modules- Preferred
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)