Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Sales Director: Mid-Atlantic Region - Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
Requisition ID: 9463180112
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Regional Sales Director aligned to ASP, located the Mid-Atlantic Region. The territory covers VA, DC, MD, NC and SC.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing
Advanced Sterilization Products is a leading developer of innovative instrument sterilization, disinfection and cleaning technologies, including STERRAD® Systems and CIDEX® Family of Products. The company is dedicated to protecting patients, health care workers, and the environment with products that focus as much on safety as they do on efficacy and cost- effectiveness. Utilizing advanced instrument processing technology, its products help customers promote positive patient outcomes while controlling costs, increasing productivity, and enhancing safety.
In this role the Regional Sales Director is responsible to hire, coach, motivate and manage field sales personnel who establish new business, increase existing customer product usage and ensure customer satisfaction. The Regional Sales Director is responsible for:
- Sales located within the first geographic split below the country, group, divisional or national level
- Achievement of sales goals/forecasts through the implementation of sales and marketing strategies within the expense budget
- Meeting selection, development, performance evaluation and diversity objectives for personnel within the sales region
- Establishes and maintains contact with key customers within the region
- Supervise other sales managers who have been assigned portions of his/her geographic area.
- Ensure assignments are received in objective oriented terms.
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, Inc., a Johnson & Johnson company, truly makes a difference by Protecting Lives against Infection®. ASP has been innovating since 1987 to help healthcare facilities protect patients with best-in-class infection prevention solutions. Learn more about Advanced Sterilization Products at <a href="www.aspjj.com/us">www.aspjj.com/us</a>
- To be considered for this role, a minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of sales experience and the ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekends) is required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States and must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history. The ability to travel related to this role is required
- A minimum of 3 years in coaching or leading a team, along with more than 4 years experience in medical and capital equipment sales experience is required.
- Sterilization experience is preferred. Previous experience selling to a variety of departments with emphasis on the OR and SPD is preferred.
United States-District of Columbia-Washington
North America-United States-Virginia, North America-United States-Maryland
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)