Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Marketing Manager, Talent Engagement, J&J
New Brunswick, New Jersey; New York, New York
Requisition ID: 9460180419
In Talent Engagement, the marketing arm of Talent Acquisition, we are storytellers and generators of ideas. We are passionate by our target audiences, focus on understanding their needs and motivations so we connect and service them in a relevant, meaningful and differentiated way.
The Talent Engagement team is responsible for creating content that will generate emotions, enable dream jobs, build equity for J&J as an employer and developing experiences that empower candidates as well as remove frictions throughout the hiring funnel.
We bring the spirit of the company, an authentic view of a career at J&J, advice and support to candidates helping them to make progress and decisions in one of the most important part of people’s lives: their career.
Senior Marketing Manager, Talent Engagement at J&J is a marketer, an entrepreneur and a leader. We seek those who are passionate about creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, excellence and results. As part of this team, you will enable J&J to bring its vision and mission to life by attracting high caliber talent to the company and to lead the reimagination of the recruitment industry.
The Senior Brand and Digital Marketing Manager, Talent Engagement, is responsible for:
Building the J&J Employer Brand
Architecting great brand experiences for our target audiences to drive consideration, preference and conversion
Building the Talent Engagement capability and driving creative excellence
Work cross-functionally between talent attraction, candidate experience and technology to reimagine and evolve the candidate experience end-to-end
What you will do:
1: Develop Brand-centric, Digital Marketing Strategies
Define strategic vision of campaign and content creation, execution and dissemination strategies aligned with brand equity, platform relevancy and targeting
Ensure all digital experiences, including Social, Online and Advertising as well as physical, including events and face-to-face interactions, are cohesive and compelling.
2: Ensure Best-in-Class, Digital-centric Brand Storytelling & Content
Develop campaign storytelling strategies, briefs and activations strategies to recruit new talent, cultivate existing talent, differentiate J&J as an Employer, amplify reach and engage talent across digital channels
Develop content plans across the talent journey and optimize across the ecosystem: assist in content creation , optimization (insight-driven and testing) and distribution
Work with team members and agency partners to generate fresh and engaging campaign and experience ideas to deliver on business recruitment goals, build talent pipeline and brand affinity
Demonstrate thought leadership in media and content marketing, the broader online ecosystem, and competitive landscape
Liaise with internal partners and external agencies to drive creative development on a timely basis
Engage and manage agency partners
3: Digital Intelligence / Performance Insights
Partner closely with digital technology team and external partners to ensure appropriate measurement and metrics are in place
3: Manage People and Build a Capability
- Manage an existing talent engagement team and collaborate on the Talent Engagement capability development
The Sr. Brand and Digital Marketing Manager will collaborate with multiple functions, including candidate experience, digital technology, Corporate Equity, Content Lab, talent attraction teams as well as various agencies.
- A Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or Master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years marketing experience is required, along with digital experience working for a CPG Marketer or advertising agency is required
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated
- Out of the box thinker that is not afraid to challenge the status quo
- Result driven with a “can-do” attitude
- A passion for understanding the target audience mindset and keeping up with media and technology trends; exceptional audience insight skills and the ability to translate those insights into business ideas is required
- The ability to clearly articulate and present strategies, recommendations and results to team members and management is required
- Ability to work with internal and external resources (agencies) to develop brand, digital-centric content and plans
- Comprehensive understanding of the digital ecosystem and several channels work together to optimize consideration and conversion strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills, Able to be a team-player, willing and eager to work in a hands-on capacity
- A leader and team-builder with a passion for working with creative people
- Strong management skills with proven ability to drive projects to successful completion, on time and within budget.
- Exceptional writing, communication/presentation and influence skills are also required
- This position is located in either in New Brunswick NJ or NYC.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
North America-United States-New York-New York
Johnson & Johnson (6067)