Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Financial Analyst- Commercial
Requisition ID: 9449180420
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Finance Analyst in Warsaw, Indiana.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
DePuy Orthopaedics is the Joint Reconstruction business offering orthopaedic devices, solutions and supplies for hip, knee and extremity reconstruction, in addition to cement and operating room products.
This senior analyst role will be responsible:
• The primary scope of this role is to serve as the lead Finance business partner to one of the DePuy Synthes Joint Reconstruction commercial teams.
• Providing financial insights and guidance to help the marketing team drive business objectives.
• Partnering with the business (Marketing, Finance & other Commercial team members) to deliver the requirements of all sales forecast cycles.
• Evaluating internal and external risks and opportunities for the organization related to revenue and marketing performance vs. plan.
• Partnering with marketing business partners to report performance to Investor Relations.
• Calculating, reporting, analyzing and forecasting price/volume/mix for Joint Reconstruction.
• Lead/support various price analytics, initiatives and customer contract renewals etc.
• Complete the financial close/reporting processes, support adhoc analysis as required and maintain a SOX compliant environment.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably a major in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
- A CPA, MBA or CMA is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of professional finance accounting or equivalent knowledge of skills necessary to perform the position responsibilities is required.
- Prior Health Care industry experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel is required.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Word is required.
- The ability to develop and implement process improvements is required.
- The ability to collaborative and work effectively in a matrix organization across functional groups is required.
- The ability to work independently and effectively interface with various levels of management and external customers is required.
- Experience with TM1 or SAP is preferred.
- This position is located in Warsaw, Indiana.
- This position may require up to 5% of domestic travel.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)