Johnson & Johnson Careers
Customer Service Representative 1
Requisition ID: 9446180813
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative 1 to be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
The Customer Service Representative 1 provides customer support by analyzing, processing and responding to customer and sales team inquires, process orders as needed, including those received via phone, fax and email. Process returns, answer Customer inbound and outbound phone calls. Perform order entry, process Customer returns. Perform all assigned tasks as it relates to departmental operating systems. Will be assigned progressively challenging tasks and projects to promote personal development. Process all customer orders received via phone, fax, email or EDI accurately and promptly upon receipt. All Customer data will be validated at time of order for pricing, terms and conditions, order exceptions, and any special shipping requirements. Orders for products requiring certification will also be validated at time of placement.
• Respond to all customer complaints immediately and notify
all relevant parties and escalate to management as needed.
• Maintain system customer account information, assuring efficient billing as well as maintenance of all related paperwork.
• Monitor compliance of departmental documents, policies and procedures, regulations by ensuring that required training and/or documentation is accurate, complete, and correct revisions. are in use, policies and procedures are understood and adhered to, and training records are maintained and controlled according to validated procedures.
• Interacts with internal and external customers (sales, all support staff, doctor offices, distributors, vendors, suppliers, contractors, consultants, regulatory agencies or legal representatives), by meeting regularly and responding to all requests. Understand and explain procedures to ensure operations comply. Promote positive business relationships and ensure that company interests are represented in a positive manner.
• Work effectively to ensure the timely completion of tasks meet and meet company goals and objectives.
• Provide outstanding customer support by analyzing, processing and responding to customer and sales team needs.
• Promote our products through effective sales support and ongoing relationships with customers.
• Advise customers on product availability and inventory status.
• Assist the sales team with account inquiries and problems involving product quality, carrier concerns, product availability, pricing and billing.
• Maintain customer account information, assuring efficient billing and maintenance of all related paperwork.
• Assist with team initiatives as required.
• Provide recommendation and alternatives on organizational improvements to facilitate cost reduction and improve business processes.
• High School degree or equivalent experience required.
• 1- 2 years of customer service experience in GMP/ISO environment pertaining to drugs/medical device is preferred.
• Must be willing to work in a fast paced, critical situation environment and have the ability to solve problems with a sense of urgency is required
• Experience in customer service team environment
• Knowledge of SAP is preferred. Microsoft Office software-Word, Excel and others is required.
• Excellent analytical, organizational skills is preferred
• Ability to work cross-functionally, with a customer driven focus is preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills and ability to write and express ideas clearly; plan and prioritize work.
• Strong interpersonal skills to maintain effective working relationships, communication (oral and written), with others, ability to develop effective rapport with other teams and departments is required
• Must be self-motivated, organized, have a keen attention to detail, able to meet deadlines, problem solve efficiently, strong ability to multi-task with time management skills while under pressure.
• Work with minimal supervision while exercising good judgment and displaying effective work habits is preferred.
• Strong typing skills are preferred.
• Ability to maintain a positive professional attitude at all times is required
• Demonstrate keen attention to detail and a professional work approach is required
• Excellent phone skills.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO Sales and Services, Inc. (6238)