Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, NA Commercial Education – Trauma & CMF
Requisition ID: 9429180418
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, NA Commercial Education - Trauma & CMF to be located in West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Manager, NA Commercial Education -
Trauma & CMF is responsible for the design, development and execution of
DePuy Synthes Trauma training initiatives for the sales organization aligned to
the global learning strategy and in support of the US region business needs.
This role will work with Global Education, Franchise and Regional Marketing,
Sales Leadership and other functional partners to shape and deliver a variety
of educational programs aimed at elevating the competency of the sales
• Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Franchise and Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop, implement and assess educational programs in support of business objectives.
• Applies adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
• Plan and conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with the 30-40-30 learning strategy.
• Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
• Facilitates learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to Trauma commercial sales roles.
• Coordinates activities with Field Sales Trainers to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
• May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of eight (8) years clinical training, marketing, and/or sales experience is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of orthopaedic fracture management principles and product/portfolio knowledge is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is required
• Excellent presentation development and delivery skills is required
• Expert in curriculum design is preferred
• Expert in project management is preferred
• Current or previous experience in adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word is required
- This position will be located in West Chester, PA and will require up to 20% domestic travel with the possibility of international travel
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)