Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Finance Analyst Co-op, Janssen (Sept 2018, 4 or 8 months)
Requisition ID: 9423180419
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in hematology, oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, innovative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities, we have a fitness centre that you can access. We have an online company store exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
The Finance Co-op will have the opportunity to gain experience in such areas as financial accounting and analysis, sales & marketing finance, operations finance, and research and development finance. Other tasks may include analysis of financial questions and problems to provide insight to the organization.
Janssen Inc., based in Toronto, Ontario, is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst Co-op, to join us on a 4 or 8 month (preferred) work term in Sept 2018.
• You will create key reports and dashboards to be utilized by Senior Management
• Complete month-end and ad-hoc reporting requirements for Finance Team
• Provide support for month-end requirements (balance sheet reconciliations)
• You will perform internal control testing to meet external reporting requirements
• Support presentation consolidation and development for business reviews
• Support Revenue and Expense forecasting cycle requirements
• You will collaborate with internal business partners on financial analysis and reporting
• Responsible for documentation activities to ensure a smooth transition
• Support internal and external ad-hoc requests
• Current student working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree (business, finance, accounting or related discipline preferred), available for a 4 or 8 month work term beginning Sept 2018. 8 month preferred.
• Ideal candidate is interested in working towards a CPA
• You should be results and performance driven. Innovative, adaptable, and eager to learn from others!
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to work with cross functional teams and build relationships.
• Strong Microsoft office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word
• SAP experience an asset
BE VITAL in your career. Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Janssen Inc. (7710)