Johnson & Johnson Careers
PROCUREMENT PROJECT & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT CO-OP
Requisition ID: 9411190313
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Procurement Project & Portfolio Management Co-op. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ.
The Project & Portfolio Management (PPM) Organization is part of Procurement Corporate Tier and provides portfolio management, governance, performance measurement, acquisition and divestiture support across the enterprise Procurement function. The PPM team is responsible for consolidating and publishing portfolio health and balanced scorecard metric performance while continuing to drive the maturity of PPM capabilities within the function. This team is leading the deployment of Planisware system platform to digitize PPM space within the function.
The co-op role will work closely with leaders across the Procurement function to ensure project charter and metric performances are updated in a timely manner. S/he must be able to independently connect with leaders within the function to collect portfolio and metrics data, perform analysis, develop reports, identify and follow up on any gaps. Sample outputs will include: Portfolio Health Dashboard, Balanced Scorecard Results and Resource Heat Maps. S/he must be a strong communicator capable of connecting with various levels within the organization.
This position will also support Planisware system deployment efforts working with the project team. S/he will also participate in PMO Council meetings and on other relevant sub-teams.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g. H1-B status)
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative is strongly preferred
- Candidate must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree
- Basic proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives while maintaining a strong sense of urgency.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work independently within a matrix environment where tight timelines exist
- Candidate must have reliable transportation to and from work on a daily basis for the duration of the co-op.
- Candidate must be able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position.
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Analytics
- Engineering (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Process/Project & Electronic)
- Management Information Systems
- Engineering Technology
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, etc.)
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)