Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Digital Surgery & Robotics
Requisition ID: 9394180418
Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Digital Surgery & Robotics. The location for this role is Cincinnati, OH Mountain View, CA. Travel up to 40% is required.
The Ethicon business offers a broad range of products, platforms and technologies-including sutures, hemostasis products, surgical staplers, trocars and synthetic mesh devices-that are used in a wide variety of open and minimally invasive surgical procedures, and energy based surgical devices. Specialties include support for treatment of colorectal and thoracic conditions, women's health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity.
The Ethicon business combines products and services of two market leading legacy companies, both with long histories of medical innovation. Ethicon, Inc. based in Somerville, New Jersey, was founded more than 80 years ago as a pioneer in suture development and manufacturing, helping to transform the safety and effectiveness of surgery. Ethicon Endo-Surgery, Inc. was started within Ethicon, and was separated and moved to Cincinnati, Ohio over 20 years ago, developing innovative devices that have driven the revolutionary shift from open to minimally invasive surgery that continues to lead the industry today.
Learn more at www.ethicon.com or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon
The Sr. Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Digital Surgery and Robotics will collaborate across functions to develop and execute key front-end and pipeline projects, including exploratory, feasibility, and development projects with both internal and external partners to J&J.
You will work closely with R&D to design and develop as well as execute pipeline projects in the stage-gate process. This role will be primarily responsible for creating business cases and translating customer VOC into insights to inform project strategy, partnership terms, execution milestones, and financial commitments (costs and revenues) required for success in the marketplace.
- Exploring new, innovative opportunities to support the Digital Surgery & Robotics pipeline, which could include both medical devices as well as digital / software solutions.
- Leading the creation of a business case and terms for potential projects identified as priorities to support leadership approvals and funding.
- Designing and executing market research to support the business case for each project and at each stage / gate as required to inform both financial commitments and customer-level requirements.
- Co-leading project design and execution through each stage-gate (exploratory concept, feasibility, development, launch).
- Leading project-specific brand and tactical marketing (e.g., global pricing bands, global evidence. claims, generation, global messaging and collateral development, etc.) strategy, within the construct of the global ETHICON Digital Surgery & Robotics brand.
- Collaborating with Global and Regional Marketing counterparts to ensure regional nuances are reflected in brand and marketing strategy as appropriate and set and execute Launch Excellence parameters.
- Collaborate with external partners and demonstrate clear communication and project management expectations both internally and externally.
- Responsible for staying abreast of latest market trends and research results and incorporation of key learnings into strategy and project deliverables.
Do you strive to join a collaborative team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in one or more of the following areas is required: upstream or downstream marketing, business development, sales, professional education, finance and/or R&D.
- A minimum of two (2) of those years in a marketing or equivalent role is required.
- Healthcare experience is required. Med devices or medtech / healthcare software is preferred.
- Experience in the development or global launch of a product or solution is required.
- Proven track record of project management, strategic thinking capabilities, analytics, and customer relationship management is required.
- Demonstrated experience in gathering and quickly analyzing data and ability to understand and communicate complex concepts is preferred.
- Proven track record of budget resources being used appropriately and according to plan are required.
- Demonstrated strong written communication and presentation skills are required.
- Demonstrated ability to drive effective cross-functional efforts with the ability to influence senior management decisions and lead key discussions is required.
- Ability to move quickly and respond dynamically is required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-California-Mountain View
Ethicon Inc. (6045)