Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Group Director, Market Access Marketing for the Strategic Customer Group. This position is located in Titusville, NJ and will support the Neuroscience and launching new products.
The Strategic Customer Group is responsible for the development and execution of strategies that ensure optimal access and reimbursement for the Janssen portfolio. Key stakeholders include health plans, health systems, hospital and physician group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacy providers, pharmacy benefit managers, wholesalers, retailers, federal and state government health care providers and national and regional advocacy organizations. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com and www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
Overall, this individual collaborates with brand and cross-functional partners to develop winning market access strategies and execution programs for the brands in the Neuroscience franchise. This is a highly visible and strategically critical role.
- Launch a new product in the Neuroscience space
- Lead a cross functional team of SCG experts including pricing, strategic account management, policy/advocacy, and quality, in partnership with Neuroscience brands to build and deliver upon well-integrated winning market access strategies.
- Collaborate effectively with brand teams and payer marketing to ensure targeted strategies, priorities and tactics are aligned to overall brand strategies and the needs of the SCG customer base. Ensure that all the account management field is supported with the right materials at the right time.
- Champion the Market Access Excellence process within both franchises. Establish self as the market access marketplace expert within both teams.
- Ensure the effective integration and leadership of the team collaborating with team members, peers, and other internal business partners including but not limited to V&E, Pricing, Quality and HCC/Legal/Regulatory to deliver on commitments and ensure the development of appropriate value propositions and programming for SCG key stakeholders.
- Partner closely with priority national accounts to develop compliant customer-specific initiatives that drive greater product and patient outcomes for Janssen products. More broadly, partner across brand and SCG Quality teams to create compliant marketing solutions for wider account management use that drive greater brand benefit and outcomes for our payer and institutional customer.
- Provide support as needed for managed markets assessments of licensing and acquisitions opportunities; pipeline stage gate assessments within the franchise.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required. Advanced Degree or MBA preferred.
- Seven years of progressive healthcare experience required. Pharmaceuticals experience required.
- Three year’s prior marketing experience strongly preferred but would consider candidates with other market access functional experiences (pricing, quality, policy, account management).
- Additional cross functional experiences within sales, sales leadership, finance, business. development, account management, strategy development preferred.
- Experience within one or more key Janssen Therapeutic areas of interest including immunology, oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes, CNS, infectious diseases preferred.
- Payer Marketing experience preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and success in navigating through changes in the healthcare marketplace, bringing an understanding of the industry’s customers, their challenges, and possible future healthcare scenarios.
- Must have a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure deep understanding of customer challenges and issues that impact the ability of SCG to successful position our products & services.
- A strong communicator that can lead delivery and creation of innovative and tailored communications to educate and mobilize critical stakeholders is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and defend logical business arguments, including reaching a consensus of opinion when required.
- Experience leading and managing people and project teams with or without direct report authority required. Experience leading and managing in a matrix environment required.
- This position requires up to 25% business travel and is based in Titusville, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (6077)