The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to support the GSM (Global Strategic Marketing) and New Business Development (NBD). This role is based in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster, Cerenovus, and Mentor. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Neurovascular. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our first priority and these values are reflected in Our Credo, which guides our daily decisions and actions. Our relentless commitment to Quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continue to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the CSS Group and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
This role is pivotal in leading the business by managing global strategic marketing spend, evaluating business opportunities (internally and externally), collaborating cross functionally to evaluate pipeline innovation, and managing financial commitments.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Financial valuation of new product innovation pipeline.
• Financial support for new business development opportunities (licensing and acquisitions).
• Financial Planning (including Budget/Forecast)
• Accounting Close responsibilities (including Journal Entries and Balance Sheet Account Reconciliations).
• Partnering with finance management and other functional areas throughout the organization.
• Management and administration of royalties.
• Preparation of ad-hoc analysis, projects, and presentations to senior level management.
The individual will be responsible for ensuring compliance to Sarbanes Oxley requirements and supporting compliance processes and must adhere to all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices. The Senior Financial Analyst will ensure personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures and complete other duties assigned as needed. Qualifications
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting.
- A CPA, CMA, MBA and/or other financial certification(s) preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of finance/accounting or related business experience is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device, or consumer products industries is preferred.
- Candidate must possess excellent analytical, conceptual, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to think creatively and work collaboratively in a team environment is required.
- Individual must work well in a dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work in a deadline driven environment is required.
- The ability to effectively take on leadership roles and partner with associates at all levels of an organization in various functions is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills are required.
- Working knowledge of COGNOS, SAP, JD Edwards, and/or TM1 is preferred.
- This role may require up to 10% of domestic and/or international travel.
- This role is located in Irvine, CA.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)Job Function