Analytical Senior Associate Scientist, CAR-T
Your job alert was successfully created.
Janssen Research & Development, L.L.C., a division of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for an Analytical Senior Associate Scientist, CAR-T located in Malvern, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science.
We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Research & Development, LLC is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
We are seeking to hire a highly energetic and collaborative, Sr. Associate scientist to join our CAR-T analytical development team.
• Supporting CAR-T product development, serving as an analytical technical expert for multi-color flow cytometry and cytokine profiling
• Leading methods development, qualification, validation and transfer activities, writing protocols, reports, and performing and coordinating testing to support manufacturing process development, process validations, and manufacturing investigations
• Maintain laboratory notebooks and prepare written protocols and reports in a GMP compliant manner
• Perform instrument IO/OQ/PQ, review logbooks and maintain general laboratory operations
• Interface with QA and regulatory agencies during audits
• Accurately capturing data in a timely manner, ensuring data integrity and protocol compliance
• Shift work may be required
• Master’s degree with in biology, immunology or other relevant scientific field with at least 2 years of relevant experience or Bachelor of Science degree, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
• Must have extensive experience in multi-color flow cytometry.
• Knowledge of basic immunology techniques is required, including mammalian cell culture, immunofluorescence, ELISA, SPR, and PCR
• Hands-on experience with CAR-T or other cell and gene therapy products
• CMC experience
• Experience with analytical method development for a variety of cell-based bioassays, binding assays and/or residual impurity assays
• Experience working in a cGMP environment
• Knowledge of potency assays and/or cellular immunology
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC (6084)