Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Material Handler - International
Requisition ID: 9322180418
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Sr. Material Handler – International located in Monument, CO.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
The Sr. Material Handler – International interfaces daily with Order Processing, Customer Service, Inventory Control and IT Departments. You’ll assist with new and temporary employee training.
- Keep Manger informed:
- Of personnel issues/problems that arise (documenting as necessary)
- Of any counseling that the employee may need so that you get the necessary support to help in solving the situation
- Of any non-routine occurrences during the Sr. DC Leader absence.
- Of any Maintenance problems such as PCs, email or printer problems.
- Of freight issues
- When back filling is necessary, as employees are out sick, on disability or on vacation.
- File shippers Security Export Declaration (SED), now called Electronic Export Information (EEI), through the Census Bureau’s Automated System (AES).
- Complete Export Compliance 101 annually.
- Ensure shipment of all priority orders daily and all shipment deadlines are met.
- Ensure open orders reports and end of day reports are run nightly.
- Maintain housekeeping standards at all times for a clean, conducive work environment.
- Coordinates with supervisor and DC Leader what product to be assembled to avoid customer backorders.
- Help Sr. DC Leader maintain the highest possible degree of FDA/GMP and Regulatory compliance education and training in line with DePuy Synthes QSR system requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor, compliance or Sr Staff.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- 3 years of related warehousing/shipping experience is required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point software or similar programs for reporting, analysis, and presentation.
- Experience with AS400 Platform with JD Edward's and DST software.
- An understanding and knowledge of the documentation required when exporting goods is preferred.
- Must have exposure to area hardware equipment and an ability to operate such equipment.
- Must understand Order Processing picking, packing and shipping functions.
- Must have excellent mathematical and typing skills.
- Proven ability to interact as liaison with employees and management.
- Outstanding attention to detail, initiative and resourcefulness.
- Strong coordination and prioritization skills.
- Support and participate in Lean Initiatives.
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)
Materials Management & Distribution