Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quality Systems Specialist
Requisition ID: 9319180418
Vogue International, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Quality Systems Specialist to be located in Clearwater, Florida.
Vogue International, a Johnson & Johnson Company, is an innovative consumer products business located in Clearwater, Florida, that distributes cutting-edge hair care products to large retail chains around the world. These brands represent an innovative hair care business which is new to our Consumer Family of Companies and focused on the marketing, development and distribution of salon-influenced and nature-inspired hair care and other personal care products. With several strong brands among its portfolio, including OGX® and MAUI MOISTURE® Proganix® and FX®, the Vogue business is the cornerstone of Johnson & Johnson Consumer’s hair care operations. Vogue International products are sold in the U.S. and in 38 countries.
The Quality Systems Specialist is primarily responsible for managing the document control and training systems for Vogue International employees. In this role, you will work as an integral part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, global team who will be responsible for the overall responsibility of Vogue Quality Systems.
- Edits and prepares new/revised documents and forms that are submitted for the documentation processes, ensuring their regulatory compliance.
- Performs regular audits of documents in approval cycles
- Transfers approved (and effective) documents to the on-line system (TruVault); maintains and supports on-line indices, organization charts, and approvals.
- Facilitates TruVault training company-wide.
- Provides training to report users in ComplianceWire.
- Manages day to day functions such as, moving new users on the hierarchy, verifying training updates from TruVault, adding new department specific training and any other additional training needed outside of the TruVault.
- Ensures job descriptions are approved and posted in ComplianceWire for each position in Vogue.
- Assist multiple departments in writing of SOPs and/or specifications.
- Generation of CPiFs for global customer complaint handling groups.
- Additional activities may include: Inspection readiness, enterprise system training and Quality Records Management.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- A minimum 3 years of experience in the quality assurance and/or compliance is required.
- Experience in Quality Systems, Product Safety, Enterprise systems rollout, Document Control and/or Electronic compliance training systems is preferred
- Detailed working knowledge of cGMP requirements and current FDA enforcement issues is required.
- Knowledge of Quality system regulations (ISO/GMP/BSI/FDA) is required
- Experience in technical writing of specifications and SOPs is preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic and international travel as needed.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Vogue International LLC (6232)