Johnson & Johnson Careers
OneMD Global Planning Excellence (GPEx) Leader, Senior Director
Bridgewater, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 9306190312
The OneMD Global Planning Excellence (GPEx) Leader is responsible to develop and execute a multi-year strategy and maturity improvement plan across core planning processes within OneMD (One Medical Device) Plan organization. This strategy will ensure continuity in the current planning capabilities and improvement of the planning process maturity via comprehensive deployment of the blueprinted processes across the 5 key planning areas: demand planning, supply network planning, inventory planning, production planning and S&OP.
The GPEx Leader will take initial responsibility to form one integrated GPEx organization co-located at the core planning locations to deliver effectiveness and efficiency gains through economies of scale and standardized and harmonized processes including best practice frameworks, tools and solutions. The OneMD GPEx Leader will work closely aligned with the Enterprise Planning Excellence team and the Global Planning Process Leaders to realize full potential of this new organization and deliver the value proposition of the Plan Transformation program.
The Global Plan Excellence team sits within the broader OneMD Plan organization and will work closely with all Franchise and Region Plan teams. The GPEX team is responsible for developing capabilities (People, Process, Technology, Metrics) and ensuring effective deployment of these within the franchises to drive competitive advantage and improve efficiency, effectiveness, optimizing working capital whilst keeping our customers’ needs central to what we do. The team will also be focused on new advanced capabilities as well as leading cultural change to embed the OneMD Plan blueprint.
The Global Plan Excellence Leader is a strategic role assuring a standard and harmonized approach to planning processes and technologies / systems, both in the development and deployment of those systems working closely with Franchise & Region Planning teams as well as the Enterprise Plan Excellence team.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- (20% of the time) Integrating the capabilities, talent, Plan technology solutions & systems across OneMD franchises into one integrated structure and strategy to accelerate the Plan Transformation journey realizing accelerated benefits across elements of improved Service, optimized Inventory and efficient cost basis.
- (25% of the time) Design / develop / deploy and maintain standard systems and analytics strategies essential in executing Plan processes and solutions across OneMD Planning organizatio
- (15% of the time) Realizing the value from previous technology investments by driving adherence to process designs with the Planning community, continuing to enhance the systems in alignment with the Maturity Roadmap, and the ongoing support of the end user community through Training and the maintenance of a broad support network.
- (10% of the time) Actively manage and develop internal talent to build OneMD capabilities in their area of expertise to support full optimization of Capital investments and Plan Transformation blueprint.
- (10% of the time) Leadership & execution in the evolution of standards for Planning for all of OneMD including maturity models, frameworks, process maps/roadmaps, process decomposition and metric standards.
- (10% of the time) Support of priority deployments across franchises and regions of those standards to move OneMD Planning capability up the maturity curve at an accelerated pace. Value Creation for each of these deployments with strong linkages to higher levels of maturity per Transformational Roadmaps and program commitments.
- (10% of the time) Overall accountability to develop, refine, and implement strategy to further develop our processes and systems globally to ensure they are enablers to support the business growth.
Location: TBD, likely New Jersey
Required Minimum Education: A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
Required Years of Related Experience: 10-15 yrs
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong background / experience in Supply Chain Planning processes and systems is required.
- Experience in 3 out of the 5 core areas of Planning required- Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Inventory Planning and S&OP.
- Strong influencing role in completing the Plan Transformation journey across all OneMD franchises and regions
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills. Strength in interdependent partnering and team management.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly, and tight deadlines exist.
- Clear understanding of external Supply Chain trends and emerging best practices.
- Understanding of PLAN processes and supporting technologies in other industries.
- Ability for strong partnering and understanding of Planning support needs of the Enterprise and business segments.
- Ability to embed a culture of harmonization and standard process improvement and value creation across the OneMD franchises
Percentage Traveled: 20-30%
United States-New Jersey-Bridgewater-
MD&D Global Services LLC (6209)