Sr. Business Data Administrator, OneMD
Your job alert was successfully created.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is recruiting for Sr. Business Data Administrator, OneMD to be located Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
The Sr. Business Data Administrator supports OneMD Service and Repair system users and cross functional business partners (Marketing, Sales, Finance and Operations) by providing key service data to ensure that our customer, products, services, and inventory is accurate, complete and current. Utilizing investigative, organizational and analytic skills; the Sr. Business Data Administrator implements and executes data mining projects and creates reports to provide insights in to the service business operations. In addition to data mining projects, the role would also include supporting on-going user data requests by inputting and updating information to the OneMD Service and Repair system. Updates and inputs of needed data may include but would not be limited to support of new product launches, acquisitions, divestitures, new process development, and data re-structuring to drive growth and efficiencies.
Under limited supervision and in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws/regulations and Corporate Johnson & Johnson, procedures and guidelines, this position:
• Provide subject matter expertise for technical service IT systems and processes.
• Act as a liaison between business users and IT teams.
• Gather business requirement from users and elicit the requirements to IT team for new releases.
• Advise business users in system usage and help in resolving the system issues faced by users in day to day operations.
• Create and generate the business reports for various business needs.
• Support business team during audits.
• Perform data analysis and generate reports for business decision making.
• Retrieve data from legacy archival system for audit/complaint/service needs
• Create and maintain the system administrative data.
• Coordinate with all regions to maintain the consistency of data and processes in application.
• Prepare and coordinate the mass data uploads in system for different projects and ongoing needs.
• Support the system training to users of new releases and features.
• Reconcile the data pushed between systems through interface like ECM, ERP and JDE systems and work with different system teams for any interface issues.
• Responsible for defining the Service data standards;
• Provide subject matter expertise on data management standards, data hierarchy, requirements, and interfaces;
• Understand impacts for any new product and initiative launches on system and communicate to business and IT team members accordingly;
• Provide strategic continuity for business operation activities across different systems used by technical services users.
• Identify, resolve, and escalate issues, risks, and change requests.
• Support functional design of requirements for system releases.
• Review business deliverables to understand implications, design of business requirements in different enterprise-wide solutions.
• Review and sign-off on all business requirements related to system and reporting requirements.
• Participates in the implementation and deployment of business requirement across sectors/functions/businesses different phases of projects/releases.
• Collaborate with the Change Management/Training Lead to for necessary training curriculums to educate users on system changes and new functionality.
• Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
• A minimum of University/Bachelors Degree or Equivalent; Master’s degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 6-8 years of experience, including a minimum of 4 years preferred, in the pharmaceutical, consumer and/or medical device industries.
• Cross-functional and/or cross-sector experience preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to effectively manage change and prepare others with the necessary communications and tools is required.
• Ability to facilitate process design workshops and drive alignment across diverse stakeholder groups required.
• Expertise in data management methodologies and tools is required.
• Knowledge of the J&J Software Development Lifecycle methodology and tools preferred.
• Ability to translate business requirements into data management recommendations required.
• Clear understanding of existing data and its business usage across business platforms including all required.
• Must be able to work from Palm Beach Gardens, FL
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens-4500 Riverside Drive
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)