Johnson & Johnson Careers
Market Development Manager, Central
Requisition ID: 9303180430
The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting a Market Development Manager, Central for Biosense Webster. This is a field-based, remote position located in Central US with up to 50% travel.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Acclarent, Biosense Webster (BWI), Mentor, Cerenovus and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in ear, nose and throat (ENT), infection prevention, electrophysiology, surgical and non-surgical aesthetics, neurovascular and medical device reprocessing. The CSS Group is committed to delivering innovative products, solutions and programs to address unmet customer and patient needs around the world. Our customers and the patients they treat are our priorities. Our relentless commitment to quality and the principles that define us in Our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones and continues to help us deliver significant growth year after year.
The Market Development Manager is the only field-based marketing role at Biosense Webster. The position reports to the Commercial Programs Manager, and is part of the commercial marketing organization. However, all activities are aligned with the Area Director to ensure maximum effectiveness. You will coordinate and maximize resources with business partners including, but not limited to, Customer Engagement and Education (CEE), Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA) and Strategic Customer Group (SCG).
The primary objective for the Market Development Manager is to increase the number of ablation procedures at a regional level. This individual may be located anywhere in the US but the states covered are: Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas and Missouri.
- Engage with hospital administrators and physicians to gain commitment for resources to build and/or expand electrophysiology program
- Identity customer strategic projects, align objectives with Area Director and Commercial Programs Manager and provide recommendations that will ultimately increase number of ablation procedures.
- Promote and maximize the use of all available customer resources developed by commercial marketing, CEE, HEMA, and SCG
- Increase overall awareness among all stakeholders of the AF disease state
- Connect physicians with commercial and strategic marketing to advocate products and programs that will strengthen customer relationships
- Provide oversight and management of physician speaker programs
- Plan and execute national-level marketing projects that will contribute to organizational goals
- Serve as a member of aligned sales area leadership team
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required; an MBA or related master’s degree is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of overall business experience is required
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing and/or sales experience is required
- Strong presentation and communication skills are required
- Ability to build strong customer relationships, while challenging conventional thought, is required
- Expertise in establishing and maintaining strategic relationships across an organization is required
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment with a sense of urgency is required
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook skills are required
- Previous experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Cardiovascular experience is preferred
- Approximately 50% travel is required, including some evenings and weekends.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Biosense Webster Inc. (6010)