Auris Health, Inc. is recruiting for an Incoming Quality Control (IQC) Inspector. This position will be located in Redwood City, CA.
Auris Health, Inc., part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is transforming medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, Auris is building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures. Learn more about Auris Health at https://www.aurishealth.com/.
The IQC Technician is responsible for performing incoming, first article, in-process and final quality inspections and related activities. The candidate will utilize SAP to document Quality transactions as well as assist in compiling and trending quality data.
- Perform inspections of purchased parts, subassemblies or finished company products according to specifications or standards using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Accurately document the results of the inspections and testing in SAP and on data sheets/forms as applicable.
- Maintain all controlled document files and test records in a timely and accurate manner.
- May perform in-process and/or final quality inspections.
- Assists with manufacturing record review.
- Participate in writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Initiate and process Non-Conforming Material Reports when required.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective action to supervise.
- Complies monthly quality data for inspection.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Quality Management team.
- A minimum of a HS Diploma or equivalent is required; AA or AS degree preferred.
- A minimum of three (3) years of quality control inspection experience required; a minimum of two (2) years Quality Control experience in Receiving Inspection preferred.
- Previous work experience in a medical device or other related regulated industry is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering drawings and schematics required.
- Working knowledge of measurement instruments required.
- Proficiency using microscopes, visons systems (e.g. MicroVu), and conventional handheld inspection tools (i.e. calipers, micrometers, gage blocks etc.) required; experience with electrical measurements & CMM systems a plus.
- Proficiency in GD&T (Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing) and calibration & metrology preferred.
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office Suite required; previous experience with SAP preferred.
- Working knowledge of Statistics a plus.
- Ability to work in a regulated environment in compliance to ISO 13485 and 21 CFR 820 preferred.
- Ability to work well within/across departments to provide excellent customer service required.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize activities, and communicate well.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-California-Redwood City-
Auris Health, Inc. (6267)