Johnson & Johnson Careers
Staff Engineer External Manufacturing
Requisition ID: 9287190708
Biosense Webster Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Staff Engineer External Manufacturing, located in Irwindale, CA.
Atrial fibrillation (AFIB) is a quivering or irregular heartbeat (arrhythmia) that can lead to blood clots, stroke, heart failure and other heart-related complications. 20 million people around the world suffer from AFIB each year. Biosense Webster, Inc. is the global leader in the science of diagnosing and treating heart rhythm disorders. The company established its leadership in electrophysiology with the development of the first real-time, 3D cardiac mapping and navigation technology, as well as the first electrophysiology catheter. The introduction of the company’s CARTO® 3 System in 2009 revolutionized 3D mapping technology by increasing the accuracy, speed, and efficiency of the cardiac ablation procedure. The company is committed to developing new products that keep it on the cutting edge of this growing market and continues to improve the level of care that is available.
The Staff Engineer External Manufacturing is responsible for functioning as a team member and lead on new product development projects.
• Complete assignments involving a specific phase of an engineering project which may include design, development, testing.
• May assist in determining objectives & planning schedules of specific task within a given project.
• Providing Design for Manufacturing input on early phase designs.
• Conduct assignments encompassing entire project or a large portion of a major project.
• Co-ordinate activities with internal & external partners.
• Apply comprehensive & diverse knowledge of engineering principles to a broad range of assignments.
• Plan, conduct & direct engineering assignments to completion.
• May coordinate, direct activities of other technical support staff & be responsible for their assignments.
United States-California-Irvine-33 Technology Drive
Ethicon Endo Surgery Inc (6041)
R&D Engineering (R&D)