Johnson & Johnson Careers
Operations Manager, JLABS @ TMC
Houston, Texas; Houston, Texas
Requisition ID: 9276190311
Johnson & Johnson Innovation is recruiting an Operations Manager, JLABS @ TMC to be located in Houston, TX. The goal of Johnson & Johnson Innovation is to advance transformative healthcare solutions that improve the lives of people around the world and, in so doing, to deliver value to Johnson & Johnson (“J&J”). JJI accomplishes this by catalyzing new science and technology through collaboration and exchange of ideas. This growing team is looking for a colleague inspired to help build and innovate new ways of fostering a productive life-science ecosystem.
JLABS (“JLABS”) is the external R&D engine of Johnson & Johnson, catalyzing a community of entrepreneurs in health, operating a network of life science incubators focusing and accelerating emerging through its development, and supporting the portfolio to successful partnering and funding.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The Operations Manager is responsible for leading all aspects of the facility and overall site management for the JLABS facilities in Houston including accountability for regulatory compliance, security, budget development and management, customer relationship management and administration of agreements and amendments. In addition, this role is responsible for providing leadership, setting expectations, and managing the supplier relationships that assist with daily operations. Given this facility is a standalone operation, this individual is the senior and only J&J operations person in the area to manage this facility, both from a strategic operation and an emergency response perspective. This position is on call 24/7.
The physical operation of the incubator facility is the most critical risk aspect of the JLABS Incubator business because of the Environmental Health and Safety, Intellectual Property and security risks involved in such an operation. It is also of upmost importance to protecting the J&J brand given the scope of supporting up to 50 different legal entities on site. Given the importance of the physical structure and the management of compliance to EH&S regulations and IP requirements, this role will deeply collaborate with internal Finance, Business Development, Marketing, Legal, EH&S, Facilities & Operations, Security, Risk Management and the leadership team to continuously assess the operating and business model for JLABS and its resident licensees. This role is expected to develop, recommend, and implement business model improvements that are correlated with facilities and operations.
• The Operations Manager will implement the Houston operating model which includes onboarding activities (pre-move-in, move in), ongoing facilities/equipment/EH&S/security management, overall laboratory management and off-boarding activities for both JLABS and resident companies.
• You will partner closely with multiple J&J teams, stakeholders, and suppliers to manage all facets of the service delivery model including but not limited to, day to day facility operations, strategic facility planning, compliance, facility & laboratory equipment maintenance and purchases, all soft services (mailroom, housekeeping, conference room management, shipping & receiving, etc.), security, IT services, and EH&S. This is accomplished through applying proven leadership abilities, experience, and knowledge while strictly adhering to regulatory/compliance procedures and requirements.
• The Operations Manager will develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures to facilitate execution of the Operational and Environmental, Health and Safety Management Plans.
• You will be responsible for the implementation of the Corporate Risk Mitigation Plan, which includes the coordination of periodic business audits and follow-up plans for corrective action and continuous improvement.
• You will select and provide clear direction for service providers on expectations, develop and implement clear & achievable service levels with remediation and escalation procedures for disputes and oversee all contractor delivered programs to ensure adherence to J&J standards and policies.
• You will be directly accountable for developing and managing the operational expense budget, driving cost reductions, cost efficiencies, and optimized contractor management.
• You will serve as the senior operations leader onsite to manage emergency response to situations in the lab and to liaise with external stakeholders such as fire and police departments, regulatory agencies, etc.
• You will develop and sustain business relationships with companies residing in JLABS including gaining and maintaining the respect of the scientific community and is responsible for customer relationship management and ensuring positive customer workplace experiences during their residence in JLABS.
• You will continuously solicit stakeholder feedback on the program and appropriately leverage the feedback to establish goals, direction, and a vision to improve or expand the program with a focus on cost savings and scalability.
• In this role, the Operations Manager is on call 24/7 and will need to be trained in media relations in the event of an emergency.
• You are responsible for ensuring that suppliers and JLABS resident companies follow all Johnson & Johnson Innovation, JLABS policies and procedures and contractor safety guidelines and partners with the Texas Medical Center, and J&J Facilities and EH&S Management to ensure JLABS and resident companies are in compliance with all local, state and federal regulations including FDA, EPA, OSHA, and DEA. You will provide leadership for internal and external inspections.
Contacts Outside the Company:
• Texas Medical Center, J&J contract service providers, J&J Partners, JLABS resident companies, Landlord and regulatory agencies (where applicable).
• Operations Leadership, R&D Liaisons, Business Development, Procurement, Finance, EHS, Engineering, Landlord, Maintenance, Security, Legal, and others as required.
• The Operations Manager requires a BS/BA Science, Engineering or related degree, with 8-10 years of combined experience in 2 or more areas in lab operations/management, scientific research, customer relations, facilities management or environmental health and safety program management.
• Demonstrated experience managing a life science or similar scientific research laboratory is required.
• Broad understanding of facilities management and EH&S compliance requirements is required.
• Broad understanding of life sciences research equipment is required.
• Demonstrated experience in managing supplier relationships is required.
• Demonstrated experience developing, implementing Standard Operating Procedures, Guidelines and Policies is required.
• Broad understanding of scientific research equipment is required.
• Expertise in contract management and customer relationship management is preferred.
• Experience with customer service management in a lab setting is preferred.
• This position is in Houston, Texas and may require up to 10% of travel both domestically and internationally.
J&J Innovation LLC (6205)