Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Strategic Capacity Management Co-Op, Janssen Supply Group- Drexel University
Requisition ID: 9260170502
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Janssen Supply Group, LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for one Strategic Capacity Management Co-Op, to be based in Horsham, PA. This position will be eligible for housing assistance.
Common expectations include the following:
- Be a part of a global team responsible for analyzing the strategic capacity profile of the internal and external Janssen network.
- You will support the Janssen Supply Chain Strategic Capacity Planning team during their annual renewal process to update the long term planning model.
- Organize future forecasts for all pharmaceutical brands, generating conversion files for entering the information into the modeling system, and analyzing the changes to the forecasts from previous years.
- Maintain the forecast templates and analyzing any discrepancies related to suppliers, volume allocation, and magnitude of demand.
- Responsibility for special projects may also be requested.
You should meet the following criteria:
- You are actively enrolled pursuing either a Bachelors or Master’s degree (but not necessarily taking classes)
- Our preferred majors are, but are not limited to: Supply Chain, Logistics, Management, ISBT, Economics, Marketing or Finance
- You are legally authorized to work in the U.S. and not require sponsorship for employment
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 Cumulative
- You have reliable transportation to and from work daily
- You are able to work full time (40 hours per week) during the duration of the co-op position
- Completion of at least freshman year of undergraduate academic program is required
- You should have strong analytical and project management skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and across organizational boundaries is important
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
JANSSEN SUPPLY GROUP, LLC (6046)