Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 9257190312
Zarbee’s, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of
Companies, is currently seeking an Associate Designer to be located in
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Zarbee’s Naturals has evolved from a pediatrician founded brand of children’s cough syrups to a leading brand of health & wellness products for the whole family. Zarbee’s uses wholesome, handpicked ingredients whenever possible and was the first to develop more natural, clinically proven over the counter products that help keep the whole family healthy and happy.
The designer provides tactical and executional creative support to Zarbee’s design team. The designer will develop, implement and execute new packaging, existing packaging. This role supports both upstream and downstream marketing initiatives
• Refine and edit concepts for packaging innovation and research under direction of team
• Execute designs conceptualized by other designers, and extend previously
established formats with specific direction
• Support team members and/or owns assigned projects while understanding
deadlines and maintaining quality of output
• Maintain digital archive and current assets for team
• Provides final art production and mock up/comp support
• Ensure and help to coordinate successful implementation of programs
• Work as part of a team with emphasis on ownership and responsibility
• Assist in the creation of presentations to convey design solutions
Brand identity: Fluency in moving from understanding and interpreting strategy to developing initial concepts. This also includes working with brand guidelines to guiding implementation across a range of different applications for digital, space and print.
Packaging design: Excellent understanding of form, structure, and materials, and ability to articulate clear information by hierarchy and design for conceptual, refinement, and final art phases of package design.
Production knowledge: Develop knowledge and experience in production and art.
Point of Sale: Create and design collateral creative to support marketing campaigns for both in-store and digital environments. (POS Displays, brochures, ads, coupons, hangtags, special packs, sample cards/cubes and trade shows)
Social Media and Digital: Create content and visuals for social media campaigns and work with social media team.
Presentations: Assist in visual articulation of concepts,
slides when necessary for marketing, sales teams.
Update Packaging: Update existing packaging, send printing specifications when applicable.
Support Social Media Strategy: Provide monthly support for Facebook, Instagram and cross promotions. Provide digital assets according to specifications.
Support Other Point of Sale Material Creation: Provide concepts and final creative for in-store displays, sampling programs, giveaways, brochures and sponsorships.
Server and Creative Archive: Maintain and manage creative asset versions and server organization for projects for production, reference and future use.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in industrial or graphic design is required
• Exceptional conceptual design capabilities are required
• Exceptional organization skills are required
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment is required
• Affinity to work in a team environment is required
• Good presentation skills that include the ability to explain and substantiate design Direction is required
• Proficiency in software such as the Adobe CS creative suite and Microsoft Office suites is required.