The Manager is responsible for the design, development, and
implementation of POA
meetings, workshops, and launches. This includes updating,
maintaining, and delivering new hire curricula, as well as addressing the
ongoing learning and development needs of the entire sales force based on
sales direction. The Manager is also responsible
for developing and executing learning solutions. Additionally, the Manager
conducts an ongoing environmental scan of potential learning gaps throughout
the field. Accordingly, the Manager
collaborates with peers, Sales Leadership, brand, Regulatory, HCC, and other
stakeholders to design and deploy targeted programs that meet all learning
needs and enhance on-the-job effectiveness. The Manager serves as a conduit
between Marketing and Sales by translating and communicating brand strategies
to Sales personnel through multiple training mediums, while adhering to all
appropriate Guidelines (e.g., HCC, Regulatory, etc.).
Development and Facilitation:
- Applies innovative approaches to
design, update, and improve learning content that enhances the learning
experience and on-the-job application.
- Demonstrates a passion for
learning and continually develops and applies knowledge of adult learning
principles and facilitation skills to best meet learners’ needs.
- Develops learning content for
meetings (e.g., New Hire, POA, manager) to support strategic initiatives and
- Prepares and/or leads learning
sessions to increase the sales force’s understanding of clinical, product,
marketplace, and access knowledge as well as healthcare ecosystem and
- Designs and delivers impactful
learning programs that leverage appropriate and innovative technology,
learning techniques, and different modalities to enhance individuals’
knowledge and performance.
- Adopts emerging technology to
increase effectiveness of delivery and maximize resources.
actionable feedback during and following SL&D sessions to improve
individuals’ proficiency levels.
- Follows up to ensure field sales force learning
sustainability according to business needs.
- Ensures all content and materials fully comply with HCC
and Company guidelines and is approved through all appropriate channels.
- Ensures compliance with HCC and Company guidelines when
Management & Collaboration:
- Manages competing priorities and
adapts to changes in project timelines, urgency, or compliance constraints.
- Develops and implements short-
and long-term project plans and meets objectives, milestones, and deliverables
for multiple projects.
- Identifies and manages the
necessary resources for projects.
- Facilitates progress towards
goals to enhance the development, delivery, and effectiveness of learning
- Leverages knowledge of
business objectives, strategies, and operational procedures to effectively
meet business and learning goals.
- Leads partnerships across the business
unit to drive communication and identify mutually-beneficial needs.
- Builds relationships throughout
multiple stakeholder channels to gain support for preferred approaches and
- Partners with vendors to manage
the development of new learning content.
Manages RFP process, evaluates progress, and ensures measurable return
for project outputs.
- Collaborates efforts with peers
to ensure consistency, leverage resources, and share best practices.
& Marketplace Expertise:
- Remains current on and anticipates changes in product
knowledge, marketplace conditions, and stakeholder practices to deliver the
most effective delivery of materials.
- Understands and adapts to the changing healthcare ecosystem
and adjusts learning solutions accordingly.
- Develops clinical fluency in all assigned disease
states to equip learners to engage stakeholders in meaningful, results-driven
- Demonstrates selling skills to understand and meet the
customer’s needs and provide appropriate solutions.