Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 9240190312
Zarbee’s Naturals, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking an Office Coordinator in Greenwich, CT.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., based in Skillman, N.J., is one of the world's largest consumer health and personal care products company. Our consumer companies produce many of the world's most trusted brands, among them JOHNSON'S® Baby, BAND-AID®, NEUTROGENA®, TYLENOL®, MOTRIN®, and LISTERINE®. Each one of our consumer businesses embraces innovative science to create products that anticipate consumer needs and create experiences that help them live healthy, vibrant lives.
Zarbee’s Naturals has evolved from a pediatrician founded brand of children’s cough syrups to a leading brand of health & wellness products for the whole family. Zarbee’s uses wholesome, handpicked ingredients whenever possible and was the first to develop more natural, clinically proven over the counter products that help keep the whole family healthy and happy. The Senior Brand Manager, E-Commerce is responsible for strategically and aggressively building our brand and business across the increasingly important e-commerce ecosystems.
- Preparing packages to be shipped (ex. samples, gifts, etc.).
- Checking the mail daily.
- Support to the management team members.
- Calendar management.
- Travel Management.
- Expense Reporting Management.
- Support to the sales team.
- Coordinating travel accommodations, such as hotel room blocks for team trips such as trade shows, full team meetings, etc.
- Assisting with scheduling meetings at trade shows.
- Administrative support to the marketing team.
- Coordinating and organizing larger meetings with agency partners/sales teams.
- Trade show coordination.
- Ordering trade show materials.
- Support social media team via sending out packages to influencers/winners of social media contests/agency partners.
- A minimum of a high school degree is required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an administrative role is required.
- Proven work experience supporting Sales and Marketing teams is preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) is required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are required.
- Proven work experience coordinating domestic travel is required, with a preference in coordinating both domestic and international travel.
- Experience with Concur and Egencia is preferred.
- Proven ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail and prioritization is required.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills, with ability to interact with stakeholders across the enterprise and senior business leaders at Corporate and Affiliates is required.
- Must be flexible to work outside core hours (evenings and occasionally weekends) if needed.
- This position is located in Greenwich, CT and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.