Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Regional Support Lead, Source to Settle within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.” There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Regional Support Lead, Source to Settle will:
- Responsible for the deployment and daily operations of the Regional Support Services in alignment with the Global User Support Model and S2S Support Services.
- Work closely with the S2S Support Services, Service Delivery Teams and service providers to deploy the Global User Support Model in the region through one standard process, tracking, SLAs, governance, and process compliance approach.
- Deploy, manage and monitor operating procedures, policies and the day-to-day activities of SLA service providers, including triage to manage customer reported issues and escalation process.
- Improve service provider performance through accountability and achievement of the SLAs.
- Monitor accuracy of reporting and escalation of SLA exception reporting. Identify, resolve and communicate critical user support issues in a timely manner.
- Ensure Regional Support Services has the appropriate tools and resources and the day-to-day knowledge transfer and technical capabilities are functioning properly.
- Ensure service provider has robust training and process deployment execution approach.
- Ensure all regional compliance responsibilities and reporting met.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability.
- Deliver regional continuous improvement program.
- Maintain and monitor regional Voice of the Customer (VOC) and complaints including root cause analysis across stakeholders.
- Influence and align cross functional stakeholders to action plans for addressing VOC.
- Identify and interact with key stakeholders to make sure their needs are being met.
- Ensure robust regionally deployed User Support initiatives have robust project and change management plans and appropriate regional requirements met, impact assessments, testing, training, communications, etc.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. A major in Business, Operations, Procurement, Supply Chain/ Logistics and/or an advanced degree is an asset.
- PMP or process improvement certification and/or experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of overall experience, with at least 3 years of customer service or user support experience, is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of service management experience including developing and implementing policies and procedures, defining and communicating customer service standards is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of people management experience is required
- Complaint management experience including reviewing complaints, tracking complaints to resolution, and handling complex and escalated service issues is required.
- Experience managing cross-functional stakeholder engagement across a global organization.
- Strong service delivery experience in the source to settle area with an operational mindset.
- Experience managing and holding the support service providers accountable with SLAs is preferred.
- Familiarity with Procurement systems/applications and business processes is preferred.
- Experience managing/ holding accountable support service providers with SLAs
- Familiarity with Procurement systems/applications and business processes.
- Knowledge of change management concepts and practices such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices, as well as Project Lifecycle methodologies is preferred
- Must be a self-starter who has proven experience in a customer-focused environment
- Excellent leadership, analysis, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills are required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to interact across all levels including with VP-level and above leaders are required
- Travel of up to 15% to domestic and international destinations will be required depending on business need.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)