Johnson & Johnson Careers
Consumer Communications Customer Development Co-op 2019
Requisition ID: 9215180809
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc. is recruiting for you to join its Sales Communication team in Skillman, New Jersey.
We touch more than a billion people’s lives every single day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving and the volunteer efforts of our employees.
The candidate would apply foundations of communication principles, to effectively allow partners to meet the needs of customers. You will be a member of RGM & Sales Activation Team and support internal communications for the organization, work on the development and execution of an internal communications strategy to ensure the delivery of key initiatives and business critical information.
You would also collaborate on new channels and ideas to communicate with employees across multiple campuses (Skillman, Fort Washington and Customer facing offices) and support Customer Development presence on internal portal (Touchpoint).
- Assist in the development, management, and population of the many sales communication vehicles. Primary focus will be on SalesCloud, Sales Bulletins, Yammer and Sales Bundle Training.
- Become a key member of Sales Cloud team while providing access to users, page development and ongoing updates. Manage compiling the content and timely delivery of the Sales Bulletin vehicle on a weekly basis
- Assist with monthly training in compiling the agenda, PowerPoint slides and running presentation during meeting using WebEx technology.
- Act as a social media ambassador using internal social tool, Yammer. Manage new item sales sample process, collaborating with Sales Strategy and external vendor
- Maintain sample fulfillment process, through tracking inventory levels, demand and ordering trends. Data maintenance for new employees, terminations, transfers and ongoing roster development and additional sales support tasks as needed
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Current undergraduate student in pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably with a Communications focus (Rising Junior, or Current Junior, Expected Graduation 2019 or Graduation 2020)
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365; including PowerPoint, Word, SharePoint and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and take initiative
- Self-starter with time management skills, good judgment and demonstrated ability to solve problems is required
- Ability to write and present clearly and persuasively
- Ability to maintain perspective and bring positive attitude and encourage partnership discussions with strong professional presence is required
- Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across levels, functions, regions and backgrounds is required
- Ability to stay aligned with overall strategic direction while applying diligence and attention to detail in execution and reliably meeting deadlines
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)