Johnson & Johnson Careers
Group Director, Market Access Marketing
Requisition ID: 9213190311
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (Strategic Customer Group) is recruiting for a Group Director, Market Access Marketing for the Strategic Customer Group . This position is located in Horsham, PA and will support our Immunology franchise.
The Strategic Customer Group is responsible for the development and execution of strategies that ensure optimal access and reimbursement for the Janssen portfolio. Key stakeholders include health plans, health systems, hospital and physician group purchasing organizations, specialty pharmacy providers, pharmacy benefit managers, wholesalers, retailers, federal and state government health care providers and national and regional advocacy organizations. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com and www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
Overall, this individual collaborates with brand and cross-functional partners to develop winning market access strategies and execution programs for all brands within the Immunology franchise. This position is a highly visible and critical strategic role in leading market access strategy and execution.
·Lead a cross functional team of SCG experts including pricing, strategic account management, policy/advocacy, and quality, in partnership with Immunology brands to build and deliver upon well-integrated winning market access strategies.
· Collaborate effectively with brand teams and payer marketing to ensure targeted strategies, priorities and tactics are aligned to overall brand strategies and the needs of the SCG customer base. Ensure that all the account management field is supported with the right materials at the right time.
· Champion the Market Access Excellence process within the Immunology franchise. Establish self as the market access marketplace expert within the Immunology team.
· Ensure the effective integration and leadership of the team collaborating with team members, peers, and other internal business partners including but not limited to V&E, Pricing, Quality and HCC/Legal/Regulatory to deliver on commitments and ensure the development of appropriate value propositions and programming for SCG key stakeholders.
· Partner closely with priority national accounts to develop compliant customer-specific initiatives that drive greater product and patient outcomes for Janssen products. More broadly, partner across brand and SCG Quality teams to create compliant marketing solutions for wider account management use that drive greater brand benefit and outcomes for our payer and institutional customer.
·Provide support as needed for managed markets assessments of licensing and acquisitions opportunities; pipeline stage gate assessments within the franchise.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Advanced Degree or MBA preferred.
- Seven years of progressive healthcare experience required.
- Pharmaceuticals experience required.
- A strong communicator that can lead delivery and creation of innovative and tailored communications to educate and mobilize critical stakeholders is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and defend logical business arguments, including reaching a consensus of opinion when required.
- Experience leading and managing people and project teams with or without direct report authority required.
- Experience leading and managing in a matrix environment required.
- Three year’s prior marketing experience strongly preferred but would consider candidates with other market access functional experiences (pricing, quality, policy, account management).
- Additional cross functional experiences within sales, sales leadership, finance, business. development, account management, strategy development preferred.
- Experience within one or more key Janssen Therapeutic areas of interest including immunology, oncology, cardiovascular, diabetes, CNS, infectious diseases preferred.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and success in navigating through changes in the healthcare marketplace, bringing an understanding of the industry’s customers, their challenges, and possible future healthcare scenarios back into the brand.
- Must have a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with customers to ensure deep understanding of customer challenges and issues that impact the ability of SCG to successful position our products & services.
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)