Caring for the world, one
person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson
for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative
ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is
the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care
products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer,
pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson
& Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with
products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the
world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson &
Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc., a member of
Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for Global Market
Access (GMA) Interns for Summer 2020. The positions will be located in Raritan,
New Jersey. The internship is 10 - 12 weeks during May - August 2020.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides innovative medicines for an array of health conditions in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, and Oncology.
GMA is the link between research and
development and commercial operations.
GMA is responsible for shaping the economic, clinical, and patient
reported evidence into a product’s value story. Ultimately, this story will be
used to achieve access to our innovative medicines for patients around the
globe. It is required by government payers, private insurance companies, and
other key stakeholders when deciding which products to reimburse. GMA is critical
to the success of all new Janssen products.
The GMA team is integrated and cross-functional, consisting of professionals working within health economics, pricing, patient reported outcomes, policy and market access. We strive to fulfill patient unmet needs throughout new product development and we generate and communicate evidence to demonstrate the value of our products to key stakeholders.
Through this internship program:
- You will gain hands-on exposure to a variety of projects in support of the value proposition for our products.
- You will have the opportunity to learn about market access including how we generate evidence to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to key stakeholders including regulatory agencies, patients, payers and health technology assessment agencies; ensure patients have access to our products; and maintain the affordability of our products.
- You will be assigned to projects that will focus in the following areas: Health Economics, Pricing, Patient Reported Outcomes, Economic Modeling, Market Access Analytics, Emerging Markets, or Health Policy
- Are you able to work full-time 40 hours/week during Summer 2020?
- Are you self-motivated, team-focused individual with strong communication and analytical skills?
- Are you driven to learn about market access, product development and evidence generation to demonstrate the value of our pharmaceutical products to key stakeholders?
- Do you have strong working knowledge of MS Office suite?
- Do you possess any prior work experience?
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States without needing sponsorship for employment now or in the future?
- Do you own transportation or the ability to seek transportation to the work location?
- Are you pursuing an MBA, MA, MS, MPH, PharmD, PhD in Economics, Epidemiology, Psychology, Public Health, Pharmacy, Health Outcomes Research, Health Services Research, or other market access related program?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)