Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, Commercial Education, DePuy Synthes, Spine - Raynham, MA
Requisition ID: 9182190311
The Manager, Commercial Education, DePuy Synthes, Spine located in Raynham, MA is responsible for the design, development and execution of training for the sales organization aligned to the global learning strategy and in support of the US region business needs. This role will work with Global Education, Regional Marketing, Sales Leadership, Healthcare Compliance and other functional partners to shape and deliver educational programs aimed at elevating the competency of the sales organization aligned with the company policies and strategies.
POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
SAFETY: Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc).
- Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
- Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
- Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with our learning strategy.
- Ensure that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
- Facilitate learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
- Coordinate activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner.
- May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years successful sales experience in the Spine space
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Relocation to Raynham, MA area – work from Raynham offices
- Expert selling skills
- Training Experience including FST
- Educated in adult learning concepts/theory
- Proficient in PPT, XLS
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Virtual facilitation skills
- Expected to remain current with all company training/compliance requirements
- Participates in development activities to elevate capabilities of competencies in the Learning Professional Competency Model
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Classroom, office, Lab environment, surgical setting
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May provide direction of activities to others - peers and/or subordinates
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)