Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst - US FP&A
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 9170180417
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst - US FP&A. This role will support the LifeScan division and the role will be based in Wayne, PA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson; Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
LifeScan, a division of Johnson & Johnson, is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems (BGM) for patients with diabetes. Operations span across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Canada, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Our vision is to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
The US FP&A function is responsible for planning, consolidating, reporting and analyzing for the US franchise.
• Consolidate, analyze and report US Diabetes Care results (incl. sales, volumes, P&Ls, headcount, cash flow etc. for actuals & business plan) in a timely and accurate manner.
• Corporate reporting responsibilities of US Financial results for both Actuals and Forecasts.
• Coordination & communication of key close and forecast cycle processes, collection of deliverables, and consolidation of key templates.
• Serve as the owner of various SOX cycles.
• Direct oversight and management of various OpEx budgets inclusive of Budgeting/Actuals tracking and Business Partnering.
• Utilize worldwide planning & consolidation system; ensure all data flows are in place and implement continuous improvement to eliminate unnecessary steps in the process.
• Develop a thorough understanding of business to support WW FP&A team with value-adding analysis.
• Identify and implement solutions in a complex environment.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in finance or accounting.
- A Minimum of two (2) years of finance or related business experience required.
- MBA, CPA, or CMA preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel is required.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in navigating a highly complex & matrix environment.
- Challenges the status quo; recommends and implements process improvements.
- Communicates effectively in an international environment with different levels of a global organization.
- Builds strong, productive relationships with other groups in the organization and demonstrates the ability to work with teams and individuals.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment with tight timelines and multiple deliverables.
- Takes personal responsibility for decisions and delivering results.
- Possesses strong technical accounting and analytical skills, system’s literacy, and willingness to learn.
- Position is based in Wayne, PA.
Lifescan Inc. (6097)
Planning & Analysis