Johnson & Johnson Careers
Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA) University Workforce
Requisition ID: 9151190311
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA) University Workforce within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization to be located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA) University Workforce will lead the execution of recruitment initiatives that enable the acquisition of top early talent at the intern and co-op level, required to meet business objectives in their assigned business/geography that will provide J&J with a competitive recruiting advantage. He or she will advocate for best in class candidate experience to ensure the acquisition of high caliber early talent by effectively utilizing new technologies to locate, engage, and attract prospective candidates. You will maintain confidentiality and operate with poise and integrity in a complex, high-profile and rapidly changing environment. Finally, you will drive organizational dedication and accountability to deliver operational excellence, business focus and overall development of our people.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (TA) University Workforce, a member of the J&J Talent Acquisition University Team, will:
- Facilitate the initial assessment of all candidates leveraging digital assessment tools and reports.
- Efficiently evaluates candidate’s experience, technical and leadership competencies, as well as determine screening and assessment criteria for the position.
- Recommend the best talent to hiring managers. Influences managers on appropriate assessment tools and Behavioral Based Interviewing. Understands and leverages digital assessment tools.
- Effectively leverage both internal J&J and external digital platforms to drive student applications. Utilizes digital screening tools to assess talent pool and provide expedited and qualified talent slates.
- Lead with data and can translate data in to actionable insights. Holds self and others (internal and external) accountable for process compliance.
- Proactively lead hiring managers to align to new ways of talent identification and assessments by setting clear expectations, managing risks, following up and setting clear deadlines and responsibilities, and acting as an ambassador for the J&J Early Talent and Global D&I Strategies.
- Demonstrates an Agile mindset through a high degree of comfort with change, positively embraces a fail-fast philosophy and continuously leverages new technologies, showing tolerance for ambiguity, resilience and ability navigate in complexity.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree and 2 years of HR/Recruiting experience is required with some university recruiting experience preferred
- Must have the ability to work effectively in an agile environment, utilize new technologies, handle multiple projects and daily ad-hoc operational activities.
- Experience in high-volume recruitment for large scale initiatives is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in the use of social media use (i.e., LinkedIn/job boards etc.) and software like MS Word, Outlook and Excel is required; experience with Taleo or a similar applicant tracking system and with a talent relationship management system is preferred.
- Strong Talent Sourcing, Interviewing (Behavior Based Interviewing – TSI Preferred) and Candidate Assessment skills are required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, data analysis and project management skills are required.
- Knowledge of HR recruitment practices including but not limited to compensation, global mobility, employment law, interviewing and sourcing strategies required.
- This role may require domestic travel up to 15%
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)