Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Supply Planning Analyst
Raynham, Massachusetts; Warsaw, Indiana
Requisition ID: 9146180308
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Supply Planning Analyst to be located in Raynham, MA; considerations will be made for Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
• This role will report to the Senior Manager, External Operations.
• Execute comprehensive analysis of external supply chains to develop and implement continuous improvements that deliver target service levels while achieving inventory objectives and optimizing total costs.
• Manage a portfolio of projects and the cross-business unit governance of the external operations planning team.
• Lead decision support analysis and continuous improvement projects for worldwide external operations planning and will routinely be visible to middle and executive management.
• Areas of responsibility include: inventory, service, and cost optimization, lead time reduction, optimization of order quantities, capacity analysis, scenario planning, supplier performance measurement, and annual business planning cycle.
• Support the design, development, and institutionalization of best practices in the supply planning process with both internal and external business partners.
• Collaborate with Demand Planning to account for demand variability in supply planning processes.
• Collaborate with Supplier Management on supplier capacity, supplier performance, and continuous improvements in the supply base to reduce risk and waste (cost) in the supply chain.
• Facilitate Monthly supplier Review meetings as part of the overall S&OP process.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree Required; Focus in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations is preferred. Advanced degree also highly preferred
• Minimum of 4 years of related experience in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Business Analytics, and/or Supply Chain Management required
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills required
• Expertise in MS Excel required with experience in v-look up, pivot tables, macros, and/ or graphing preferred.
• Ability to apply analytic techniques to interpret data, identify issues, analyze causes, and provide well-reasoned conclusions and solutions required.
• Understanding of performance trade-offs across supply chain to support decisions on the best use of limited resources required
• Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles required
• Ability to work independently in a matrix environment, with a strong sense of urgency and with minimal supervision required
• People management experience highly desired
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all supply chain function areas is required including proficiency preparing and delivering presentations.
• In depth knowledge of MRP and conceptual knowledge of ERP systems (SAP/JDE/APO) preferred
• APICS CPIM certification preferred
• S&OP knowledge preferred
• This position can be based in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)