Johnson & Johnson Careers
Analyst, HR Systems and Change Management
Requisition ID: 9145180417
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies Global Services is recruiting for Analyst, HR Systems and Change Management located in Tampa, FL.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Analyst, HR Systems and Change Management supports HR system issues and change by fostering consistency and transparency through executing technology strategies, transformational change, and robust governance. The Analyst will document system requirements, identify risk and impact, implement on timelines and project deliverables. They will drive continuous improvement by tracking and monitoring trends and performance data. They will collaborate with a wide variety in global and regional stakeholders in multiple functions, such as IT, Payroll and Global Services.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Partner closely with Information Technology (IT), Business Design, and HR Operations teams to ensure system change requests are handled quickly and efficiently.
• Responsible for producing monthly reports, analyzing trends, and ensuring that we are making data-based decisions for the organization utilizing tableau and excel.
• Assess incoming system change requests for accuracy, completeness and ensuring that the right people get visibility into the request before work can begin.
• Run the weekly HR system change prioritization meeting to ensure requests are properly prioritized for IT to build the solutions.
• Proactively identify opportunities and work with appropriate HR functions to determine workflow, system, or process changes to improve effectiveness, efficiency, accuracy, and compliance of case management systems.
• Build and update intake forms using Sharepoint and Infopath to ensure we are continuously improving the current process and collecting valuable information.
• Provide direction to country, regional and Global Services HR teams to ensure clear understanding of case management tools and how they support problem-solving
• Work collaboratively with other members of HR Services, IT and Payroll partners and inform pertinent stakeholders about issue and change management.
• Assure proper documentation of internal procedures, and establish and communicate standards and protocols as necessary.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
• A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience required.
• Application Management, Information Systems, Process Design, Program or Project Management experience required
• HR and/or Finance experience preferred
• Knowledge of case/change management tools and intake processes preferred
• Experience in development and reporting of HR analytics to manage performance, analyze trends, and drive data-based decisions for HR and the organization required.
• Proficiency with Tableau and/or MS-Excel preferred.
• Experience with building intake forms for change requests; preferably within Sharepoint and Infopath strongly preferred.
• Experience in enabling governance processes and program management required
• Demonstrated leadership skills, and experience working across multiple levels of an organization cross-functionally required
• Uncompromising commitment to client and customer satisfaction required
• Ability to identify opportunities and risks/issues, assess implications, and formulate recommendations required
• Experience working with various HR systems; preferably with Workday, Cornerstone on Demand and Taleo preferred
• This position will be primarily located in Tampa, FL with up to 5% of domestic travel required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)