Johnson & Johnson Careers
2019 R&D LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
Requisition ID: 9144180813
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing creative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every single day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and dream to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Growing on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most creative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two phenomenal companies, we are building one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop creative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Our R&D Leadership Development Program will give you an unrivaled opportunity to drive innovation within our R&D team. During the two-year dynamic R&D Leadership Development Program, you will:
- Have rotations across different functions within our cutting-edge R&D organization. We offer exciting and unrivaled departmental experiences supporting a wide variety of highly specialized teams, such as New Product Development, Design and Bioengineering, Orthopedic Laboratory Testing, Manufacturing and Design Quality.
- Have opportunities that explore associated functions including Regulatory Affairs, Supplier Quality and Sales and Marketing; as well as, opportunities to explore other Johnson & Johnson facilities within our vast family of companies that encompass three separate distinct sectors.
- Pursue a number of internal developmental training programs as well as externally recognized qualifications such as Process Design Excellence. Opportunity to work in a fast-paced, technologically advanced corporate environment in a program focused on developing individual engineers capable of pursuing careers across medical device businesses and high-volume manufacturers.
- Candidates for the R&D Leadership Development Program are current graduate students completing a Master’s degree program by August 2019.
- The following Engineering disciplines are preferred: Mechanical, Design, Biomedical, Product Engineering, Industrial Design, Materials, Biomaterials, Automotive, Aeronautical, Computer Science, and Robotics
- You must have the ability to work closely with technical and non-technical personnel and have excellent communication skills with the ability to influence others.
- You must have the ability to demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity and a dedicated approach to achieving success.
- Validated leadership experience through extra-curricular activities, employment and/or internship experiences is required.
- A minimum GPA of 3.3 is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Companies are equal opportunity employers.
Primary Location: North America, United States: Raynham, MA; Warsaw, IN; and West Chester, PA
Organization: DePuy Synthes Products Inc.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)
R&D Engineering (R&D)