Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, NA Commercial Education DePuy Synthes – Trauma - West Chester, PA
Requisition ID: 9122190311
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, NA Commercial Education - Trauma to be located in West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products.
The Manager, Commercial Education, DePuy Synthes Trauma is responsible for the design, development and execution of training for the sales organization aligned to the global learning strategy and in support of the US region business needs. This role will work with Global Education, Regional Marketing, Sales Leadership, Healthcare Compliance and other functional partners to shape and deliver educational programs aimed at elevating the competency of the sales organization aligned with the company policies and strategies.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
POLICIES: Know and follow policies and procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
TRAINING: Complete training in area of responsibility within allowed time-period. Training is required for changes in existing policies and procedures, for new assignments and for implementation of new policies and procedures. Complete required periodic re-training in areas such as safety and environmental compliance.
SAFETY: Follow all company safety policies and other safety precautions within work area. Promote safety to all associates that enter work area. Follow Health Care Compliance guidelines as well as follow operating room training and safety standards (Bloodborne pathogens training, etc).
· Collaborate with Global Education Solutions, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs in support of business objectives.
· Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills in all learning programs.
· Conduct learning in live, virtual and self-guided formats aligned with our learning strategy.
· Ensure that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
· Facilitate learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices related to commercial sales roles.
· Coordinate activities with Field Sales Training to support continuity for the learner.
· May or may not have responsibility for oversight and development of direct reports in the Commercial Education function.
• Project Management
· Bachelor’s Degree
· 3 years successful sales experience in the Trauma space
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Relocation to West Chester, PA area – work from West Chester offices
· Expert selling skills
· Training Experience including FST
· Educated in adult learning concepts/theory
· Proficient in PPT, XLS
• Orthopaedic fracture management principles and product/portfolio knowledge
• Curriculum Design
· Participates in development activities to elevate capabilities of competencies in the Learning
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to lift 30 lbs
· Virtual facilitation skills
POST HIRE TRAINING PLAN REQUIREMENTS:
· Expected to remain current with all company training/compliance requirements
WORK ENVIRONMENT: Classroom, office, Lab environment, surgical setting
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: May provide direction of activities to others - peers and/or subordinates
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester-
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)